The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

(Most of the Liberators are in a tight circle in the center of a mob of enemy soldiers, the mages, are back at the gates with Nathan)

(Well, it would’ve been nice to know what actually was going on…)

Lync fires at the closest with her crossbow, drawing her sword as she turns and runs, looking for high ground. “Now I really could use an explosion!”

3 Likes

(Sorry, thought this made that clear)
The Versatiles begin pushing back, William spots Lync and hops the wall, running straight for her, blades singing as they find homes in necks, heads, and various other body parts

2 Likes

Sky kills some more people, favoring dismemberment as her primary method.

2 Likes

The red tide is bolstered as heavy infantry joins the mob, (Most “heavy” infantry is equivelant to Legion Medium, which is equievelant to Roman Legionaries)
Last Stand 2 posts
2 posts
JUST 2 POSTS!

3 Likes

Leo took cover behind his shield as he doesn’t know what is going on.

3 Likes

The other Spidentaurous looks at Rachne (@RuthlessSkate94) , “Our squad is going to lead a sortie, are you able to do that?” The human in the squad jumps onto his abdomen

3 Likes

“A what?” Rachne asked

3 Likes

“We’re going to rush out into the crowd of enemies, our momentum will carry us through and we’ll hopefully kill a lot of them”

He gestures to the halfblood sunthralli, who cautiously walks over to Rachne, “Er, I think he wants me to sit on your back”

2 Likes

“Um… I can try… But charging in isn’t my thing” she said then turned to the sunthrali “here goes nothing… I guess climb on”

3 Likes

The sunthrali does, and readies his axe, The other Spidentaurous, whose name Rachne would later find out to be Camet, readies two

The versatiles part and Camet charges out, followed by his druth squadmates, and the gred

2 Likes

Rachne charged forward with the others

Krugs cleaved another enemies head in half as the battle raged on

3 Likes

(Just a bit out of it, with the infrequent posting)

Lync suddenly turns and holds her ground, flicking her sword out to attack any soldiers who are still rushing towards her.

3 Likes

Catina broke from the ritual when she opened one eye, to see what the Demons were up to. Noticing that something was pushing them back, she lifted her hand upward, causing a large icicle to sprout up from the ground, and impale one of the enemy Soldiers with their backs to the Mages.

Last Stand
One post

2 Likes

Nathan lifts off the ground, power radiating from him, his mortal form desprately trying to keep his spiritual form bound in place, and slowly failing at that, he opens his eyes and the demons are vapourized, the mages resisting his ritual are broken, in mind and body. Nathan falls to the ground and cries
Last Stand
1 post

2 Likes

Grace shoots a large heckin fireball by accident.

First stood?

3 Likes

A massive horn blast sounds at the gate, and Legion light infantry charges through. The armada immediately abbandons the fight with the Liberators, and runs to the boats in the center of the city, except for the Skrimishers who run to intercept the much heavier armoured soldiers charging in
Last Stand
Done

2 Likes

The twins look at each other, asking “leaving so soon?”

3 Likes

Michelle grabs them, Jacent (@Deathworks235) and Aries (@squeaverking) “Yes, we’ve lost”

2 Likes

“So, I’m guess this fights close to over?” Calvma asked.

“I think it is over.” Azurai told him, before taking a breather.

1 Like