The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

Aries breaks free and runs into battle, hitting Catina

3 Likes

William nods, watching the skrimishers break under the assualt of the Legionaries. “Devas is here, we’ve won”

Michelle grabs her again and drags her aboard the command ship, “We must leave, now, the Legion is here, we are finished”

Devas is accompanied through the gates by a women the liberators hadn’t seen before. She was carrying his banner, a burden far too large for such a small person, but she took her task with pride

3 Likes

“Good. ■■■■ Armada or whatever need to learn to stop interrupting fights.” Calvam scoffed.

2 Likes

“And what fight did they interrupt?” Devas asks walkinjg up, “They are our true enemies, all other battles are distractions to the eternal war with them”

2 Likes

“I could have finished that whatever it was off before those two annoying ■■■■■■■■ interrupted me.”

1 Like

“A sunblessed?” Devas says amused, “Not alone you couldn’t” He looks at his new captives “Ice’s axe, you captured a whole company? This calls for celebration”

2 Likes

Leo stood up and put away his sword.

3 Likes

“Dumbest name I’ve ever heard.”

2 Likes

Catina turns back to face Aries, glaring at her. Catina then ran to the water’s edge. And put as much effort as she could into freezing the water, thus trapping that ship. After exherting herself, she hunched over and dropped to one knee. Then she looked up and managed to smile, hoping she had kept the ship from escaping long enough to be boarded by The Legion.

1 Like

the twins see this and both say “■■■■”

2 Likes

William shrugs, “I’ve heard a few worse, The Warrior Guard for one”

Devas glares at him, “Blademaster, something tells me that remark was unwise, you’d do best to retract it Sir”

The ice cracks, as the very River rejects her magic, it’s flow was far to strong, the ships carry on unabated
as

1 Like

“oh, nevermind” says Alice
“yes, you took the words right out of my mouth” replies Ace

2 Likes

Catina looked to the ship. Hoping this woman who caught her by surprise was at least brave enough to be visible on the deck.

2 Likes

the twins both wave

3 Likes

Catina settles for the girl who waved at her. Forcing herself to create a ball/block of ice in mid-air above her head, which falls onto her. This last act forcing Catina to sit down on the ground, quite exhausted.

2 Likes

Devas sends a runner to the main collumn, “Send for the extract of Ice”

2 Likes

Elia looks at Devas, before Calvma grips his Halberd tightly. “You got something you wanna say?” He growled.

“Cal-” Azurai tried to step in only to be silenced.

“No, I’m sick of sitting here and listening to everyone disrespect us. Just because our corrupt ■■■■■■■ of a king lied and manipulated us. I’m sick of it, you think your better than me? Than Azurai? Then Elia? Even Vankrull? You act like a spoiled child who thinks he doesn’t have to show respect to anyone from a different background. Come on, tell me why you think you can treat us like this?”

1 Like

Alice looks up “son of a” she is cut off though as the ice hits her, and Ace just laughs

2 Likes

“Because, I am a soldier, I am the Blademaster of the Legion, that means I am technically second only to my father in status. I have bested Lord Winter at the sword, I have toppled a thousand enemy banners” William says bored, “And because I just bested the entire sunblessed company, the best Armada has, aside from the King’s own honour guard, I have earned the right to act like I do”

2 Likes

“You disgust me.” Calvma said. “This is why we owe no loyalty to you.”

1 Like