The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

“You have something to tell me?”

“She’d be alright, if she’d stop her hatful attitude” he gestures to the human on his back, “Drano can advise you, he knows persistence at the least”

2 Likes

“Oh?” Sky asked. “Do I look beautiful to you?”

2 Likes

“why can’t I ever be left alone… No matter where I go?” Rachne thought to herself as she finished making a blanket to wrap herself in

3 Likes

“we uh, lost against the legion” they say simultaneously

2 Likes

“Why yes. I would.” Catina said. Taking her eyes off her tankard of Ale to make eye contact with him.

2 Likes

“Sorry you’re asking the wrong person, but I can offer you some advice”

“To be expected, how long did you hold out, how many casualties” (Four companies of light, all of Skirmishers. One heavy down to half strength. Sunblessed company surrendered)

“How you have not heard this tale, especially if you lived in a tavern, where you would have been most likely to hear it” he shakes his head, “But here goes. Once, there was only humans on one continent, Centris, they were completely unified under their one true God. However, the same could not be said of other races, for they did not acknowledge the true God. The Leader, sent out five armies, one for each of his sons, one for each continent. Now he didn’t send his sons, and this is important. The first army, the subject of this tale, landed here, on this continent. Scouting reports showed that the dominant species was a race of hulking warmongers called the Drethyded, at war with a foreign race, called the Sunthralli. The humans immediately declared war on the Drethyded, and found themselves allies of the Sunthralli. But, as victories stacked up, the Sunthralli switched to the side that was losing, turning against their human allies. The conflict grew vast, stretching coast to coast a brutal struggle that both sides were seeming to lose.” Nathan takes a sip of ale, “Eventually, the war was ended, as a god suddenly streaked across the sky, impacting in the north, unleashing a wave of destruction that killed all humans, and left but one Drethyded, no sentient life survived, for the Sunthralli, were gone into their home of the void”

3 Likes

“Like what?” Sky asked

3 Likes

“How to get a man to notice you”

3 Likes

“How?!” Sky asked

2 Likes

“Try imitating him, if there is something particular he does, try imitating it, but don’t imitate him completely, that will only irk him”

2 Likes

“How do I do what Lord Winter does?” Sky asked.

2 Likes

“Well, from what I’ve observed, he seems to enjoy staring out into space thinking”

2 Likes

“What do I think about…” Sky asked herself.

2 Likes

“I like to think Winter thinks about sharpening his axe”

3 Likes

Sky giggled. “What else might a beautiful Lord like himself do?”

2 Likes

The twins inform him about the battle

3 Likes

“I don’t know, Philosophy?”

Summer slowly stands “A Sunblessed Company lost? In but two rotations?” Summer steps forward, “Guards!”

Immediately a troop of Sunblessed appear along the walls, white plumes on their helmets, “Sir!?”

“Correct this mistake”

2 Likes

They hold each other scarred of the sunblessed

3 Likes

The Sunblessed draw swords and advance towards the middle of the room

3 Likes

They tighten their grip, but they don’t run

2 Likes