The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

The Sunblessed activate their combat auras, a red instead of the colourless of the regular sunblessed, and take off through the opening in the ceiling.

Summer looks at Michelle and her honour guard, “What am I to do with you?” He asks, expecting an answer
(@Ace, @squeaverking @Deathworks235)

2 Likes

Ace hides behind Michelle, with Alice

2 Likes

“Well? Where am I to send you? Decide, or I shall send you to try and claim the East Continent”

2 Likes

They look at Michelle for an answer

2 Likes

Michelle looks at the King, “Your grace, a moment for discussion?”

He nods

“Where should we ask for?”

1 Like

Aries avoids her gaze. “I wanna kill timberwolves lol.”

3 Likes

“could we go to our home continent?” Asks Alice

2 Likes

Elia looked confused for a second. “Ummm I don’t think we were ever Legion until now really.” She told herself as Azurai and Calvma were still bickering at each other.

“What the hell happened? I’ve never seen those two argue like that.” She told Mayluna watching them.

1 Like

“What? Speak plainly, and don’t make up words”

“What enemy is there to fight there?”

“You were, your entire kingdom you were loyal to stemmed from the Legion”

3 Likes

“it would be a defensive position” replies Ace

3 Likes

“Against? We don’t do defense, unless it’s our territory”

3 Likes

“We showed no loyalty to your kingdom. We showed loyalty to no kingdom. So do not speak to me about my kingdom like you know.”

2 Likes

“then let’s make it our territory” they say together

3 Likes

“I said nothing of that, I know a great deal about your kingdom, all it’s founders, and all of it’s members used to be Legion Citizens, When Lord Winter the 4th fell, it was one of many that sprang up from his Legion’s ruin”

“What continent, and what enemy is there?”

2 Likes

“mystery” said Ace

“And just some primitive tribes” adds Alice

3 Likes

“No, we are not going to that fell continent, no army has ever survived there, the fact that human life has survived there is an immposibility in itself” She sighs “I think the only answer is back into combat against the Legion”

The Sunblessed Elite swoop low, and land on a tower overlooking Last Stand, they dim their auras so no one sees them

2 Likes

They shrug, waiting for the other’s input

3 Likes

“So your kingdom did fall, you’d think you wouldn’t have your head up your ■■■■■ because of it.”

1 Like

“It fell due to trechery, by the man who would become your king, he was the first commander of the Legion” Nathan says stretching “It is one of the reasons my brother resents you, I say, the past is the past, and you’re Legion again, making all right in the world again”

2 Likes

“We are not Legion, a piece of paper shows no loyalty. I only came for those two so we can find our oldest Brother.”

2 Likes