The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

“B-but Nathan… You’re my leader… You can’t die!” Grace said, quickly doing another spell

4 Likes

“I won’t, I just can’t expend more magic, and I need rest, Magic can’t heal this, only time and rest will”

3 Likes

“N-nathan…” Grace said, before leaving him, and healing the others.

2 Likes

Nathan falls asleep

William emerges from the nearest house, wearing the lower half of his armour, and this hastily put on, “What happened? Nate!”

3 Likes

“What do we do?” Calvma asked.

“We help anyway we can.” Azurai said.

2 Likes

Leo kept going to injured people and helped heal them.

2 Likes

Grace did the same lmao

2 Likes

William looks at them, “Find anyone with wounds you can heal, you have rudimentary healing equipment in your packs”

1 Like

(jacent remembers he’s a part of this) “so what do we do know” he looks at ace then alice then michelle

1 Like

“I’d say risk the Homeland” says Alice

2 Likes

“What do you say? Attack the Legion?”

2 Likes

“uumm, this is a long shot but I say attack the empire.” he says readying for a smack from Michelle

1 Like

“You realize the 5 of us are going right? Better to go where there is already a Summer Army”

1 Like

“I think you should listen to her.” Aries said.

1 Like

“heres what im thinking” he pauses “we attack costal cities with a few ships, piss emperor death of he attacks the city that they took from us and everything is fine” jacent stops and thinks about his plan “nah that’s to stupid, the empire would just butt f*ck us in return”

2 Likes

“I like his plan” said Ace, as Alice nods in agreement

3 Likes

“Plus, if Elite are successful, we’ll have Gracten again”

2 Likes

“yay grandpas coming back!”

1 Like

“Please stop talking”

2 Likes

OKAY!” he pulls vile’s and random herbs and objects out from his bag.

1 Like