The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

Grace did a big heckin sigh with her hat

5 Likes

the twins see a hat laying on the ground and pick it up

2 Likes

(ahem okay stupid inside joke is over)

Rachne continued to sit alone, knitting herself a blanket

2 Likes

Grace sat beside rachne. “You’re cool.”

2 Likes

Rachne finished her blanket and took a deep breath, she finally decided to calm down “thank you human… What happened to your hat?”

4 Likes

“Nothing.” Grace said, holding it.

1 Like

Leo sat next to Grace quietly.

2 Likes

“B-but…” Grace began sobbing.

3 Likes

Rachne’s eyes widened “oh uhhh” Rachne took a deep breath and started knitting again

2 Likes

Leo hugged Grace hoping it would her calm down.

2 Likes

Grace began crying into Leo instead

2 Likes

Rachne finished knitting and placed a new hat on Grace’s head “h-here”

3 Likes

Grace smiled. “Yay!”

4 Likes

Eyvris looks at him. “Really, you’re that excited about a f****** hat?”

2 Likes

(Ok, guys we need to be serious again)
William stands in front of the pile of corpses, “Junt Hal” he says quietly, “It is better to die for a cause than live for yourself”

2 Likes

Catina walked back towards the crowd. Almost in a straight line past Grace and Rachne. She stopped to take another sip of Ale, then turned to Grace. “Nice hat.” Catina said, then Catina smiled as she stood there, and swayed ever so slightly.

4 Likes

“My mom gave it to me.” Grace said, as if the past 20 posts never happened and her hat was still an heirloom.

4 Likes

“Always cherish it, as it has such sentimental value.” Catina told Grace,

3 Likes

Arnas walks over. “Than why wear it into battle, where it has a much larger probability to be utterly destroyed by a stray arrow or blast of magic?”

3 Likes

“Do you wear it into battle?” Catina asked Grace.

“And right now, we seem to be in a losing battle against some alcohol.” Catina told Arnas. “But I will keep fighting until the end.” She added, and put her fist over her mouth to suppress the sound of a burp.

2 Likes