The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

“Do you remember your attack, that was little more than an insult?” Catina asked as she approached Aries. “So will you try to run away this time?”

Michelle snarls “Cowards! WE’RE WINNING!”

The Legion Fleet retreats, same size as the Summer one now, they hide just out of range.

The Armada Fleet turns to the shore, where all Armada forces have been bested, and the Legion is working clean up. The Calin, mages standing on front of the Armada ships, begin bombarding the shore with fire. “Die heretics!” Walker shouts. The Legion infantry retreats, sprinting off the beach

The shore, quickly becomes a blasted hellscape, fire everywhere, more landing every second, sand turns to glass from the heat alone

1 Like

“we weren’t running.” Ace says from the water.
“yeah, we just fell off the ship” Alice Adds as they get onto the shore.

2 Likes

In a rush of wings, both are picked up, Gracten holds both. They are dried instantly by his combat aura, which as they notice, is no longer a gold colour, it is a vivid Orange. “Hold then, don’t make this harder, I have to get the other one”

1 Like

“was it always orange, or is that just me?” Alice asks, noticing the Aura’s color change.

2 Likes

“Stop distracting me” He reaches a leg down, and glowing orange talons encircle Aries, picking her up, he shifts his grip to hold her in both of his now taloned feet

2 Likes

in response the twins shrug.

2 Likes

“Coward!” Catina shouted. “Stay and fight!”

(Squeaves better get the eff in here and post.)

1 Like

Aries flexes her huge honor guard muscles, breaking from Gracten’s grip, and falling back down, she ran into the city.

2 Likes

Gracten swoops down and grabs her again, “Listen recruit, I will drop you if you continue to cause trouble for me, but I’ll make sure to fly nice and high first, got it!”

(AHAHAHAHA, She’s a recruit, called an honour guard for lack of suitable candidates, she can’t break a Sunblessed’s aura)

Gracten flies southward, where the main fleet was converging for a massive offensive on the Legion’s pitiful navy. Suddenly two ships creep around the north coast, one was long and sleek, a war galley, it flew the Lord’s banner, and the Legion flag, the other was a mix between a galley and a transport, the largest vessel in the waters, it had a presence that demanded fear.

These new arrivals sent the summer fleet scurriying.

On the shore, the flames grew so intense one couldn’t stand them for too long, armour and weapons became too hot to use.

2 Likes

Sky stood looking intimidating amidst the.flames of war as they licked higher.

2 Likes

Leo stood infront of Grace holding up his shield. “Just stay behind me…”

3 Likes

Catina rejoined Sky where she stood. “Again I encountered my biggest foe. And again others in Summer Legion took her away from our battle.”

2 Likes

The flames roar higher, Sky’s hair begins to burn Leo’s shield (@Bigthwomp) Begins to melt.

Lord Winter’s flagship draws closer, as the Summer fleet sets sail for home, the Calin guiding the craft to the Armada’s base of opperations

Gracten lands on the Deck of the Flamewind and drops his three charges, “Don’t run away again. or I’ll burn you all till not even bones remain” His Aura flickers red for the briefest of moments, causing a collective gasp from the entire Sunblessed Cadre, including the Elite

(That’s pretty sad if you think about it, some random soldier, who you don’t even know the name of is your biggest foe? Plus *Armada, not Legion, only the Empire uses Legion, and of course the Winter Legion)
Catina’s hair catches alight too, her amrs are completely red from burns

(RPBS at it’s best. You’re really tyrannical and insulting as well.)

1 Like

(THe fire is hot enough to melt steel, the only “RPBS” is that you’re still alive)

A group of figures on the deck of Winter’s flagship raise their hands, a massive snowstorm immediately engulfs the entire city, at first it’s a losing battle with the fire, but they pour more and more power into it, until the flames are all quenched

Catina began using her own ice magic on her burned arms. And turned to Sky. “Perhaps we will look good with short hair.” She said. “And if you wonder if I would follow you into hell. It looks like I just did.”

1 Like

Unsure what to say the twins just watch.

1 Like

“I think you should get away from the fire.” Sky said.

1 Like

“What fire?” She asked. “And I backed away before they put it out.”

1 Like