The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

William pulls him up, “How can you sit? Get up!” He shoves Leo in the direction of the combat, “Doing something like that is want to get us killed”

1 Like

“Luck was on your side. They all missed you.” Catina said. “So now what?” She asked as she placed a hand on her sword, and drew it slightly.

2 Likes

Aries lashed out at her with her blade

2 Likes

Catina quickly drew her own sword, and blocked Aries attack. Both their blades locked as they both tried to push the other back.

“I wish I had carried rations. I could probably hold her off with one hand in this contest, and eat with the other.” She said in her mind as they glared at one another.

2 Likes

Suddenly Summer Infantry appears over the Heavy wall, they charge into the unprotected Liberator Flanks, their captain rushes inwards, his blade chops down, and finds purchase in Grace’s throat

1 Like

Grace stares hopelessly into her assailant’s eyes.

Aries didn’t dare let up.

2 Likes

He rips his cutlass free, straight through her neck, “These Dogs are pathtic!”

2 Likes

“I may not have been taking this as seriously as I should.” Catina’s thought echoed in her mind. So she pushed forward with her lead foot, and started pushing back against Aries with all her strength. It was marginal at best against Aries however.

2 Likes

“Grace…” Sky said, before running at the captain. “You bstard! You are nothing but dirt beneath Lord Winter’s holy soles!" Sky shouted, tearing the Captain to pieces. "Winter demands the Summer Legion’s blood! Kill them all! Hang these dmned fools by their entrails for ever believing such atrocities!” Sky said tearing away bloody chunks from the Captain, showering in his blood.

1 Like

Leo fell onto his knees and cried. “J-Just end me…”

2 Likes

Azurai and Calvma had taken the chaos as an advantage to leave, they were far from the battle as they stood upon the hill, hearing the battle in the distance as a echo. Calvma stepped and Azurai stepped back as they looked at the two graves buried for their fallen friends.

“Is isn’t how it was suppose to end.” Calvma said.

“Don’t be upset, Elia achieved what we dreamed of. She was given the mercy we have constantly begged for.” Azurai said comforting him. “As for Mayluna, she shouldn’t have gone out like that…she shouldn’t have died so young.” Calvma pulled the small doll he had held onto in his pouch and placed it on her grave, “They never cared for us, and they will never care for those that are not them.” Calvma said kneeling down at Elia’s grave and drawing a symbol into the dirt with his finger, before standing back up.

“Hopefully they will both fall…and tear each other part like the dogs they are.” Calvma nodded in agreement to Azurai statement. They turned around to the sound of the war.

“Come brother…we have a story to finish. And hopefully it will end soon.” Calvma told him, as Azurai didn’t say a word and turned away. They both continued to walk, not knowing what would happen next, the only thing they knew now and that was to find their only remaining friend, and join Elia in death.

Sky is caught in the upper arm by a sword, “Sail on to glory” The Captain says as he gargles blood, choking on it, satisfied, that he was going to die of his own sickness, a disease that sent lancing pain through his brain. The Summer infantry continues their relentless assault on Sky. Until with a roar of power, The Pressence of Lord Winter the 2nd rips through the battle field, carried on the backs of the Sealskin Regiment.

“Ah godlings, how little you know of this world” A figure says, observing them from outside the material world, “I could wish you ill, but what entertainment would that yeild, better then to… lament” The figure snaps his fingers, and Azurai and Calvma dissapear

2 Likes

Leo swung his sword wildly at everything in his way. He screamed and yelled as all he cared was gone.

3 Likes

Leo is struck from behind by a Legion axe, as his mindless rage had carried him into and through the Wall of heavies, not only killing three, but rendering the denfensive advantage it provided, worthless. Armada soldiers pour through the gap, blades flash, the dead pile up on both sides. The Heavy who had struck Leo down stares down, “Junt Nathl” he bashes Leo’s face in with the haft of his weapon “Begone Traitor”

The Versatilles sprint at the gates, making a suicidal dash to victory, “Honour or death!” The shout in unison, unfourtunately, most expeirience the latter. Hundreds make it, but thousands are left dead. they pound agaisnt the gates with their axes, “Honour, or DEATH!”

2 Likes

Sky fell to her knees as Lord Winter strode ahead, so gracefully. “The god… He is with us…” Sky said, collapsing into the gore

2 Likes

(The Winter she knows is Lord Winter the 5th, he is not here)
William pulls her up, “The God is back home, he is forbiddin from moving, Winter must fight in their name”

2 Likes

“Where did he go?” Sky asked.

2 Likes

“Who?” William asks confused

1 Like

“L-lord Winter… I felt him… His beautifully cold aura… Saw his wonderful blade coming down on his foes…” Sky said.

2 Likes

“My father hasn’t set foot on this continent in his life” He looks into her eyes “We need to focus, people are dying”

2 Likes