The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

“I-I apologize. I have foolishly let my emotions conquer me… I should be slaughtering for Him and my fallen sister…” Sky sighed. “What would you have me do? I will lay down my life if it means Winter shall prevail.” Sky said.

2 Likes

(so i guess all our characters just die no matter what we do right?)

William shakes her slightly, “We are not Judicators, we do not pass judgement, we kill our enemies and leave it at that, Lord Winter is no god he’s a man, he can die, we fight until they surrender, Slaughter will make you worse than an enemy to the Legion”

The Legion Medium infantry (A largely intact group) marches on the gate in turtle formation.

(That is what tying up loose ends implies)

1 Like

“You heretic! How dare you say your own father is no god… Have you even seen him… The way he walks, it is as if he strides on a higher plane of existence…” Sky said. “And these traitors… For what a utopia Winter offered them… They turned away for a false god. They do not deserve fair combat. Alas, I will let you decide what you wish. Where does Winter wish for me to go?” Sky asked

2 Likes

Aries and Catina still had their swords locked, and one was trying to push the other back. “Você vai perder!” Catina said out loud, just loud enough for Aries to hear her.

OOC: “You will lose!”

1 Like

“Heretic! You dare accuse me of being a traitor!? I am the instrument of our Lord’s will, his Blade master” he points with one sword, “Breach the Keep walls, along the cliff face, take your unit with” he cracks his neck, “Take Devas”

2 Likes

“I-I apologize, my superior, I should never have questioned you…” Sky said, embarrassed. She quickly found Devas and ran to the keep walls with him in tow.

2 Likes

Devas runs with her “Sargent, where are we going? Where is your unit?”

Two figures creep closer to a village, “The Leader wants us to take them out?”

“Of course, then we can go back to hating each other”

“Your Lord is a Vile piece of scum, and when our new King rises, he’ll be dead”

“Your king is a mewling pup, serving in the Legion, a Sunblessed will probably skin him”

“Our king will bring an end to this war!”

“Lord Narithlin will never agree to a peace with that child”

“Who mentioned peace?”

The second man is struck silent

“That’s what I thought”

“I’ve decided I respect you, in the war to come, I might spare you”

“We have a job to do” the first man retorts he falls heavily to the ground on all fours, his body now long and sleek. The Reptilian shape stealthily crawls towards the village.

The second man snorts, and a projection of a lithe swordsman​bursts from his body, clad head to toe in long forgotten garb

They both head into the barbarian village for a night of blood

1 Like

“Gone.” Sky replied.

2 Likes

Devas nods, noting Catina and Aries clash, “It seems that one is otherwise inclined” he cracks his neck. A group of soldiers runs up beside them, loosing almost manical shouts.

2 Likes

OOC: the twins live on!

1 Like

“Yeah…” Sky said. “After this, I’m going to Lord Winter… I hope he gazes upon me and smiles…” Sky fantasized.

2 Likes

The group of soldiers sprint past, and climb the cliff ahead of Sky and Devas. Still whooping

2 Likes

“Who are they?” Sky asked.

Aries hit Catina

2 Likes

“The Mind Addled. A completely insane Company” Devas says starting to climb the cliff himself

2 Likes

The twins hide out, trying not to be killed.

2 Likes

Sky climbs with him. “You know Winter… Could you put a good word in with him for me? I don’t want a promotion… Just… To talk to him…” Sky said. “He is my chilly core, steeling me to fight with each passing day…” Sky rambled on about her affection.

2 Likes

Catina smirked as she wiped some blood from the corner of her mouth. “Getting tired little lass?” She asked Aries. Then she swung her sword at Aries, so it would be an obvious strike. Then kicked Aries in the stomach as she had planned.

2 Likes

Devas says nothing, unsure of what to say

The mind Addled peer into a crevasse, and notice the twins huddled in there scared. The one barks laughter, lifts a satchel into view, and hide them under a roll of small orbs

1 Like

Seeing the orbs ace says “what?” Quietly.

2 Likes