The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

Aries looked up at Catina. She began to look different to her… Something about the fire in her eyes was absolutely amazing.the way she raised her sword…

…the view she had mostly.

“So… Could you talk him into seeing me? I’m not asking for his sword… That would be crazy… But to… To be talking to him…” Sky began daydreaming as she climbed with a newfound burst of strength.

2 Likes

Each were about fist sized, metal, and inscribed with magical runes “Don’t move em too much” a voice cackles from outside, as the Mind Addled continue moving

Devas shrugs, “He is a complex man, his desires are his own, who’s to know what he won’t voice?”

2 Likes

They both nod, and stay quiet.

1 Like

“Well… You’re right… I might not be good enough for him… But I have to try…” Sky said. “Please, Devas? I’ve fought alongside you for eight years now.”

1 Like

“I’ll, ask but…” He looks at the dagger on her belt “it might not matter…”

1 Like

“Why?” Sky asked.

1 Like

Devas shrugs, “As to that, alas I cannot say” he continues climbing, eventually he comes to the narrow ledge on which 100 grinning faces were staring down on them, creepily so

1 Like

“Shall we resume?” Catina asked. “You wanted this duel. Whoever you are. And why you wanted to challenge me, I do not know the reason for doing so.”

2 Likes

“Uh, Devas?” Sky asked as she looked at them.

“Fair maiden of the Timberwolves… Forgive me…” Aries said.

2 Likes

Devas looks up, “What! You all never seen a commander pull his own weight?”

“We 'ave, but yer see, ya got the munitions hanging there”

1 Like

Sky awkwardly stood

1 Like

“Do you yeild?” Catina asked Aries. Hoping she would willingly lose the duel.

2 Likes

Devas swings the pack up and into the wall, knocking all the Mind Addled off the cliff, where they hung from the ropes they’d tied for that purpose.

The wall collapses in a thunderous detonation. Devas heaves himself up and into the new gap

2 Likes

“For such a beauty… Anything…” Aries said.

Sky follows Devas. "That was cool.

2 Likes

Devas sprints in, sword flashes and the few scraggly defenders fall dead, Devas charges deeper

2 Likes

“May I ask your name?” Catina asked as she put her sword away, and offered to help Aries stand.

2 Likes

Sky follows, using her blade to purge the greatest of enemies.

Aries stood, and immediately began kissing Catina.

2 Likes

Catina put her hands on Aries shoulders. Then abruptly pulled away. “I am flattered. But have some doubt that it is wise to stand here and kiss on a battle field.” Catina said to Aries. “That could mean a tragic turn of events.”

2 Likes

Devas looks around, there is no one.

“I was wondering when you’d show up” said a voice from the other end of the room, “Please, Devas, Sky, there is no need for further violence”

2 Likes

The twins sit, though still tense.

2 Likes