The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

Sky readied her sword. “If you are of Summer… You stand in your grave.” Sky said.

2 Likes

A chuckle, and as their eyes adjust to the floor they notice they are at the opposite end of a Throne​room, and on the throne is a massive figure, “The invasion is over”

2 Likes

Sky held her blade tightly.

2 Likes

Catina lead Aries back into the village, away from the fighting in the keep.

“I had never even been told your name.” She told Aries. “Despite pledging my loyalty to The Timberwolves for close to two more years. I wish to try something but I wish to know your name first.” Catina told Aries.as she removed her entire sword, including the sheath, from her belt.

2 Likes

“My name is Aries… beautiful woman…” Aries said.

2 Likes

“Aries. Lovely name.” Catina said. “I wish to exchange this sword and sheath for yours. That is how Legion members marry one another. And we could try returning to them soon. Then be prepared to explain our actions to them.”

2 Likes

“Don’t belive me? Go look for yourself” He points to a broad window, which opens as if by itself.

(Just letting you know, as it has never been clarified, the exchange involves just the blades, you keep the sheath)

2 Likes

Aries nodded, passing her the sheath. “Should we go to an inn immediately?” Aries asked.

“We were… Just in the Summer territory…” Sky said.

2 Likes

The figure nods, “And so you are still, Welcome, to the heart of the Fire God’s power” he gestures to the window, “Unfortunatly your soldiers are doomed” he looks at her pointedly, telling her to go look

2 Likes

Sky shook her head, and readied her blade. “Then you are the fool. D*mned are those that do not follow the Legion!” Sky roared, thinking of what Winter would want in this situation.

2 Likes

King Summer stands, “Da**** are those who choose no army, even the Legion can be defeated, do you not want to pay your comrades the respect of Witnessing their deaths?” a pressence was drawing nearer to the room, one of Heat

2 Likes

“They compel me to finish what they died for. They will have my full attention in the moments following your demise.” Sky said.

2 Likes

Summer Flicks his hand and Sky is teleported over to the Window. Where everything is revealed to her, The continent, is not one solid landmass, but a close grouping of islands, hidden from the Legion Forces by hills, a secret summer Fleet thousands strong lies ready to ambush the poor souls, while the retreating ground troops are leading them right into the ambush

2 Likes

“I am not sure. We still have a battle going on around us. And we may be safer staying with the Legion Forces, as opposed to the two of us along in Summer Legion Territory.”

(The sheaths were also traded to accommodate the Winter and Summer blades. That likely wouldn’t fit in the sheaths that Aries and Catina would have otherwise kept.)

(The blades are the same, as the roots of both civilizations are the same, Unless Aries had a Cutlass, which she doesn’t, it would fit)

(She’ll notice that soon.)

“I will kill you.” Sky said, turning to face him.

“Yeah.” Aries nodded.

1 Like

“Wait.” Catina said. “Will our swords fit in the other’s sheaths?” She asked as she examined the sword Aries had given to her.

1 Like

“Here in the Summer Legion… We tie knots on each other’s wrists… Bonds that shouldn’t be broken.” Aries said, tying one around Cat’s wrist. “Can I kiss you… One more time…” Aries asked.

1 Like

“Soon.” Catina said, before tying the other end around Aries’ wrist. “Now you may.” Catina told her.

1 Like