The worst of lego cussoo/ideas

Ah, more of that good ol’ my-fanfic-is-canon-because-I-say-it-is.

Except that this character isn’t canon at all.

7 Likes

WHAT!?!?!?!?
I never knew mangle was part of the hero factory.
Maybe that unknown villain was the purple guy

Pretty much every Bionicle revival project ever made, but The Legend Continues mentioned by @Stoax always stood out to me in particular. I don’t really want to bash a project that doesn’t ultimately matter anymore (and I’m sure the author had good intentions and had to work with limited resources), but between the inconsintent aesthetics, the barebones builds, the remakes of the characters that were never that iconic to begin with (Dezalk? Nireta? Come on!), and the dull colour schemes, it actually makes me happy that G2 took a completely different route, as flawed as it was.

Oh, and Marendar’s body shape makes Pohatu looks slim.

2 Likes

I low key really want to see one of these really bad projects hit 10,000 supporters. That would be hilarious.

4 Likes

Reviving this topic cuz I found the best expired project on LEGO Ideas.

Lemme present to you, a five year old project that surpasses even the best winners of the program, Star Wars hallway :

You might notice the lack of minifigures in the set. This is nothing more than a TRICK. An IlLuSiOn.

I’m honestly disgusted that only 31 users supported this glorious project. We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

16 Likes

If I had that many grey bricks I would make the best Lego Star Wars MOC.

3 Likes

https://dp1eoqdp1qht7.cloudfront.net/community/projects/fb7/ace/4781714-o_1bprgpugoohg1s7e1bfe1023e1h10-9vV3SJheJcm89w-thumbnail-full.jpg

Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory.
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/discover#■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■/n:21&scroll=6082

6 Likes

Gotta love how the base of the set isn’t even leveled with itself.

7 Likes

where the factory at tho

6 Likes

Submerged in the mud, like our dreams.

4 Likes

“Come with me. And you’ll see. A whole world lacking imagination.”

5 Likes

oh boy

oh man

these are…shuddders

these are bad

The perfect guy doesn’t exis…

15 Likes

Ms paint at its finest. On a side note, king Candy looks terrifying.

1 Like

Look on the bright side, folks. At least now we know what Makuta really looked like!

/s

1 Like

Look upon greatness.

Get them for those special girls in your life.

14 Likes

Having the friends characters in minifigure form would be great…but the only way the constraction friends would be useful is for the flesh colored ccbs shells. Now if there were pink armor shells…

1 Like

Something too amazing for this world.

I see they all are doing quite a lot of hand exercises. Perhaps they should ease up a bit.

1 Like