Themes LEGO Should Bring Back/Discontinue

How dare you all say to discontinue a line that brought us this

Just look at how amazing these Dragons look

(so much amazing parts, colors, and omglook at those gold horns, I want them so much)

Im sorry, but you have to be a fool not to appreciate this line for such amazing stuff it brought us. And if you dont like the minifigures…well you still have the dragons, and the parts.

https://mi-od-live-s.legocdn.com/r/www/r/catalogs/-/media/franchises/elves/videos/images/lego_elves_1488x838.jpg?l.r2=-1703915826

4 Likes

So Space Police.

4 Likes

Context helps.

Want it continued?

Or Want it to stay gone?

I myself had great memories of that line.

2 Likes

Sorry, my bad. New at this whole message board thing. Anyways, so, Space Police was one of my favorite lines growing up. I would love to see them reboot it. Such excellent sets.

4 Likes

Just make a hybrid Space Police/Mars Mission/Classic Space/Space Marines/Black Tron/Galaxy Squad… Theme, rather than have multiple space themes that will just get tossed aside if they dont have a creative vision and goal like Ninjago (which is a mix of Ninjas and Exo Force) and Nexo Knights (a mix of Knights Kingdoms and numerous other tech based themes) did.

One Amazing Space theme thats gonna be as budgeted as the other two…specially now that we are planing on going to space again with larger expeditions and larger budget from multiple countries of the world,

4 Likes

@Sammythekat I don’t know, but i really don’t like it…

It is ONLY my opinion! I really don’t like the sets with minidolls, stickers everywhere, and the stories based only on friendship!

Yes I am.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

from what i’ve seen so did Alpha Team seem like a pretty awesome theme.
some others i’d like to return would be exo force, dino 2010 and maybe adventure.

2 Likes

They’re trash yes.

I don’t remember friends/elves sets having more stickers than usual.

While I haven’t watched the shows, elves looks to be more than that at least.

Regardless of the story the sets are actually really nice, minidolls aside.

The only series I think should end is ninjago, because it’s run out of ideas, I wouldn’t mind if they brought it back later but I’d like a break.
As for series I’d like back, exo-force or atleast a spiritual successor mech line, or another Mars line, I was never a huge fan of space police, but something about the Mars lines caught my attention.

1 Like

I am actually a fan of Minidolls.

I don’t own any, and they certainly aren’t perfect, but I do enjoy them…

the only thing i particularly dislike about minidolls is their fused legs

3 Likes

welp

Better can Ninjago, Nexo Knights, Super Heroes, The LEGO Batman Movie and every line that has stickers.

3 Likes

For some irrational reason, I want Ninjago to be discontinued before 2022, so that it will never last as long as Bionicle (in its entirety) did :frowning:.

Anyway, I would love to see Lego making Creator Designer sets again, with idea books with dozens of inspirations!

6 Likes

-Power Miners has been my favorite System theme for quite some time, so I would love to see that brought back.
-It would be cool to have a Mars Mission reboot that’s on some other planet, but still retains a similar style to its precursor.
-If we were to get a reboot of Johnny Thunder, I would like to see a setting where he’s old and getting ready to retire, but has one last adventure to go on.
-Mixels because Mixels are the best thing.
-Fright Knights have always been cool to me, I’d like to see them again.
-And lastly, Space Police IV. I feel like III had some very cool concepts and I would love to see the new aliens LEGO could come up with now that their molds for Minifigures have become even more complex.

6 Likes

I was revering at Friends. AND I HATE STICKERS! EVEN IF THEY ARE ON BIONICLE!

yes I agree let’s do it

1 Like

Okay…but not all stickers are bad, right?

3 Likes

You just gotta accept stickers for their difference. Stickers are details too, dont be stickeracist.

6 Likes

@Toa_Vladin sio, you dislike details that are unable to be printed on, and because you’re not the target demographic.

Although it only lasted around a year and had some less than stellar waves, I would LOVE another take on World Racers. The concept of two groups racing around diverse areas with highly stylized vehicles is great and with LEGO’s current pool of pieces, WR2 could have some amazing sets.

1 Like

A western theme, now that I think about it, would also be interesting to have.

3 Likes