Themes LEGO Should Bring Back/Discontinue

I’d love a western theme too but stuff like Westerns, Pirates, etc. doesn’t sell as well as stuff like Nexo Knights, Ninjago and Star Wars, unfortunately.

3 Likes

They can just do what’s been working so far, combine themes, monsters vs cowboys, space pirates, and such.

5 Likes

I totally wanna see Space Pirates or Monsters vs. Cowboys.

Or they can do what Spongebob did with Robot Pirate Island. They could feature Metal Beard.

4 Likes

Westerns are boring.

Fun as staring at paint drying in a wet climate while you are being kicked in the bolocks…Westerns are painfully not fun, its annoying and it needs to stop for anyone that has common sense.

1 Like

Not really. They’re a ton of fun.

5 Likes

So you want a LEGO set that features two minifigures and a cardboard box?

That’s a great idea!

:smile: -LOL

Anyways, I was thinking about it, and I think I would discontinue only the mini-dolls of the Friends and Disney Themes.
When I first saw them, I seriously thought they were Polly Pockets.

You have to admit there are similarities between them.

3 Likes

Or maybe you need to understand others have different tastes and really like them.

Stooping down to basically saying people are idiots for liking them isn’t going to make you look any better Tesla.

7 Likes

Creepy…

1 Like

Alpha squad was a classic theme. I think they did something similar in 2000-something, but It would be interesting to see what would happen.

3 Likes

Well I didnt say idiots, but I guess if you see yourself that way. You said it not me :wink:

Why is incommon sense = idiot? I dont see that similarity at all.

Next thing you know they will be making micro friends dolls with minature pocket Lego builds.

2 Likes

Haha very funny, yes sir. Hilarious.

4 Likes

Most of the dragons are from Ninjago, and I would argue that the ninjago sets were better, expeciallu on the feet. Also these look about like a mix of a Pegasus with the head instead of the fierce but noble traits we come to know with dragons. Also while you are correct with those sets give pieces, I would say that you could get a ninjago dragon for less from amazon. The horns look like a common piece and can be morsels off bricklink, and the castles did a streamline chuck of plastic style, which you can use to get the head.

1 Like

Really? Alright then, I’ll go tell rockstar to cancel red dead redemption 2.

10 Likes

We know that the release of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (Salazar’s Revenge outside of the U.S.) will bring back the LEGO POTC theme to give us the Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Armando Salazar BrickHeadz and The Silent Mary sets on April 1st.

Still, I really hope that the theme will continue long enough to make The Flying Dutchman and The Kraken as sets.

2 Likes

I do hope you realize you are in the eastern part of the world.

A western is meant to appeal to people in the west who’s cultures have been the frontier of the world.

5 Likes
  1. Belville

2. Scala

3. Clikits

4. Galidor

Hear me out, all of these themes introduced useful parts and bringing them back would be beneficial.

6 Likes

mixels should be brought back with a huge variety of those ball joints.

a couple licensed themes would be nice as well… maybe some indiana jones revamps… or some new ones.

They should bring back Time Cruisers: it was just so, so weird that we need more of it. It would be nice to see something fill in the $5 system-based niche that X-Pods and Mixels left open (it doesn’t have to be Mixle’s, just anything good and cheap like that). I’d be cool to see more brick-built animals from creator, as we haven’t gotten much of them for a while. Mechs with knees should make a come back (seriously, everyone always says the Fire Mech is great, but to me it just looks like a big waste of money and space because of its lack of articulation (unless you’re just gonna scrap it for parts)and so I prefer the previous, cheaper one). Also, buildable figure f characters from system themes, like Knights Kingdom II and The Legends o Chima. If they did that for girl themes, it could result in very interesting new parts, and perhaps tap into a market that could keep constraction alive for a lot longer. (I mean, Bionicle G2 sets were more like dolls in the traditional sense than action figures, anyway)

Star Wars could end and I wouldn’t care much, same deal with most of City. Although, if they rebranded most of city as being like a smaller version of Modulars, releasing mostly buildings, I would begin to care more for it. I think that they should dial back vehicles for city, and put the resources into more action themes and whatever Racers line is currently going (I never cared for them much, either, but they have made some very useful parts).

Perhaps a fun crossover like @Chronicler mentioned like space pirates or cowboys V monsters. I’d also like to see poly bags like mixels, but they’re all like little mechs or something
But for revives/discontinues:
Revive:
HF
Space Police
Monster Fighters
Dino or the old dinosaur series
Kill:
Ninjago
Minecraft

1 Like

Exactly what the title says.

Personally, I’d bring back Mixels.