Themes LEGO Should Bring Back/Discontinue

Inb4 Bionicle

Exo Force definitely

As for this

As a proud owner of every Mixel ever, I can get behind it, but I also don’t know if I’d have the space for all of them

5 Likes

I’d love to bring back the original Dome Racers. These were the hit back then along with Bionicle.
Orient Expedition
And last but not least, my most favorite system theme when I was younger: Exo-Force

4 Likes

Hm
I just realized, I should keep track of how many times Bionicle has been said here.

1 Like

I want Alpha Team back, it had something good going on with it.

I never had a chance to pick up any Mixels, but looking back they seem like great parts packs, so I’d be all for that since I’m doing a lot more MOCing than I did back then.

As for themes I’m personally nostalgic for; this is probably because I saw a post featuring two amazing Exoforce MOCs earlier, but I would have to say Exoforce. Either that or something in-line with the underwater Alpha Team sets.

I want Bionicle, but executed WELL. Like in the old times. I also want many more:
Space Police
Galaxy Squad
Castle
Power Miners
Racers
Mixels
Hero Factory

You are not the only one… :grinning:

I always prefered Tiny Turbos, I had a few of the drome racers, the bigger ones were cool, the huge ones were amazing but the little ones always seemed weird to me

1 Like

The thing with the Drome Racers is that it had a story… compared to the later sets that didn’t have any (at least anything official)

1 Like

Everything has a story, Star Wars has one of the biggest stories

Get out the money

Sure it’s simple but it’s there, yes it’s not an overarcing story like anything else but still

Yeah sure there is defenatly a story going on in that preticular set, but other than what we see in there there isn’t any official LEGO Story as opossed to Drome Racers which had descriptions on LEGO.com

1 Like

I’d love to see lego revisit the old lego space universe (1978-2001).
like maybe in the form of a chima style reboot whith a large variety of factions.

2 Likes

I really want Agents back, and not Ultra Agents but the og 2008/09 theme

1 Like

Me too, even though Ultra Agents was nice.

For a nowdays reboot, something like Ultra Agents is probably the best you can get. And Ultra Agents is a pretty underrated theme honestly…

Disney cars, I always wanted a Doc Hudson

Yeah sure, but Cars 4 needs to come out first before LEGO will do it…