Things That Give You a Nostalgic Feeling

Love you too, bro!

There’s our lovely Toa of Stone, hidden in the back of the group shot, as always! :smile:

5 Likes

no wonder his personality changed, he was tired of being in the back all the time

4 Likes

For some reason, Red Alert Armada… Never had him, so this one’s a mystery…
Also the other Armada figures I had/have, Optimus Prime, Hot Shot whom’s leg I pulled off at a young age, Sideswipe, Jetfire, Smoke Screen, Scavenger, Galvatron, Starscream, Unicron, and Nemesis Prime

Kirby Air Ride <3
My old Yu Gi Oh cards
Pulling out the older Bionicle sets (2003-6)
AND THE COMICS
(Well… Especially the canister smell)
dis

Age of Empires 1, Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, Drome Racers, Stunt Rally (PC games)
Oh, and BIONICLE the game
A lot… xD

1 Like

gaming nostalgia

got it in the mail a few days ago, still a really fun game

8 Likes

I think the oldest nostalgic game would have to be…

I use to play the heck out this. I remember all the tracks pixel by pixel, and had all of my racers’ pods fully upgraded.

For a more recent Game that gives me that begging for time travel feeling, LittleBigPlanet 1 would be at the top of my list.

I can’t believe it has been 7 whole years since it first released, and played it when I was 11 :smile: I feel so old. Prime time of my gaming, I played this game almost everyday, for 3 years straight. So many funny, happy, and sad moments I had on that game. My favorite thing was the clans, and groups I joined. I made so many friends and had so many great moments together, but sadly they moved on as time passed, and almost all of them have either de-friended me, or haven’t been on in the last 2 years. That world I lived in is sadly gone now, and I really wish I could go back.

5 Likes

My friend gave that game to me via flash drive, it is pretty fun even if the graphics aren’t as good as the modern day ones

1 Like

I loved that game! I still have it for my PS2

Battlefront 3 hype

2 Likes

no its half life 3 confirmed

1 Like

This game and it’s music.

3 Likes

my hype has died :’(

1 Like

Boooooo

My hype burns with the passion of a hundred suns.

1 Like

but didn’t you hear? no clone wars, no space battles, no campaign, no drive-able AT-AT’s :frowning:

2 Likes

I heard about those, still hyped for it though! :smile:

1 Like

only 4 planets :frowning:

Here’s a nostalgic tune.

5 Likes

The music from the Pokemon games. The Guild theme in Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness gets me every time. It’ blissful.

Also, talking again to old friends with whom you’ve not talked in a few years is the best nostalgiac feeling.

1 Like

Ash-Clones from Star Wars Republic Commando anyone?
Because this reminds me of the good old Star Wars days.

2 Likes