Things That Give You a Nostalgic Feeling

Sorry you guys for breaking point, but I found something that gives a lot of SW fans happiness.

Thank you, person who made this.

3 Likes

This

3 Likes

wut.

what even

1 Like

I felt a lot of nostalgia while rebuilding my older Lego city sets from 05-08 so i guess that. Oh and of course bionicle

1 Like

oh man i love bonkles

The new Star Wars filled me with enough nostalgia to burst into tears in some scenes

2 Likes

super smash bros melee

on the nintendo gamecube . ah the memories

1 Like

Just recently I remembered how I used to play Battlefield Vietnam on one specific server. The most nostalgic memory I have of it would probably be when I was playing it on Christmas day.

I may pick that game back up and play it again, I wonder if the same people are still playing on that server.

1 Like

Trying to stay up JUST TO GET A GLIMPSE at Tom back when I was a little kid, really makes me feel the nostalgia.

(Now I watch It every Saturday.)

1 Like

SPOILERS: for Star Wars rebels
THIS FREAKING SCENE!!!
</span class>
Still brings me to tears every time I see it

Edited for TV show spoilers - Slime

5 Likes

ya’ll should’ve tried spoilering image, but whatevs, spoilers for those who havent seen the show

Whoops

Or for those that care.

And to make the record straight, TCW is nostalgic for me, I don’t hate it, it holds a significant place in my childhood.
I simply don’t care for it.

2 Likes

I still remember arguing with my Dad about Eggman’s name.

Me “Do you know who this is?”

Dad “Robotnik”

Me “But it says Eggman”

5 Likes

That game is so nostalgic for me.

Batman (1989), Batman Returns, Batman: Animated Series, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice all give me an extremely nostalgic feel of when I was 5 or 6. Even though I first saw them all pretty recently. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These thing give me great nostalgia

3 Likes

Morrowind…

All of it.

1 Like

Obviously the Metru, Hordika, Inika, Mahri, Phantoka. Then there’s this, of course.