Things That Give You a Nostalgic Feeling

You see the Dragon Ball Z opening, but all I see on the thumbnail is the opening to George Shrinks :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thinking about the boards when the only skrub on was me.

Now the boards have skrubs for daze.
/s

4 Likes

-Old Lego themes

-Old movies I watched as a little child

1 Like

Same here. I look at the old sets and ask myself “Why did I not get them when they were still in stores”

Same here. I re-watched almost all Disney movies just out of Nostalgia.

1 Like

When I smell something I recognize from childhood.

One such thing I think is old waxed wood. A relatives’ home had a very recognizable scent by their door and due to the frequency we visited them that scent grew into me. I’m only assuming the scent came from the door/entrance hall, which were made of mainly wood elements, and were the area the scent hanged around.

Other such case is a scent some old cars have. It might come from the textiles, but I’m not sure. I don’t remember accurately enough to pinpoint what the scent is. I’ve sometimes smelled it from cars that have parked next to mine.

2 Likes

Okay, here we go:

-LEGO Ninjago (especially seasons 0 and 1)

-Super Mario Galaxy (specifically 2)

-Mariokart Wii

-Star Wars the Clone Wars

-Young Justice

-Thomas the Tank Engine

-The songs “Dynamite,” “Party Rock Anthem,” and pretty much any by Michael Jackson

-Dinosaurs

-LEGO Star Wars games

-Nerf guns

-Much, much more.

1 Like

What gives you nostalgia (doesn’t have to be Lego related)?

I feel especially nostalgic when I watch Clutch Powers, when ‘We Are The People’ and ‘Walking On The Moon’ plays, and also when I smell that aroma of a floor-boarded hall.

They all have stories behind them, but who really cares? lol

Whenever I go on Brickset, Bricklink or look through my friends’ lego boxes (I’ve manage to hunt through my school for nostalgic Lego loving outcasts like myself) and if I’m not at a friends’ house I’ll just look through my own, I have a memory with literally every single lego piece I own

Come on, let’s face it. We all have our weak points, our nostalgic memories or franchises that send us back to the past: amcartoon, a toy, a place, etc. All of these memories put smiles on our faces.
What are your nostalgic moments?

1 Like

Anything Disney, disney-esque (such as American Tail, Land Before Time and the like), Pokemon or LEGO are some of the big ones for me.

There are several other things that make me nostalgic but we’d be here all day if I were to try and list them all.

1 Like

the muppets is a big one for me

2 Likes

Lego

Muppets, lego, Star Wars, power rangers, animated transformer shows (prime and earlier), phineas and ferb, Cars, club penguin, and I would say animal jam but I accidentally traded something super rare and I’m mad at them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mario, LEGO, Ninjago, LEGO Star Wars (Complete Saga, and III)

LEGO and Disney

The Dark Crystal, Goosebumps, Resident Evil, the House Of The Dead, the MCU, Bionicle, H̶e̶r̶o̶ ̶F̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶y̶

1 Like

Lego, mostly hero factory, because that’s where I got into Lego. I think Stormer was my first set ever, and now, I look at his remains (mostly broken parts) and I feel a lot of nostalgia.

Disney movies also.

Although me playing Dark Souls is not necessarily nostalgic, the main menu theme certainly evokes feelings of nostalgia.

1 Like

I recently rewatched the old Bionicle commercials and mini movies and felt absolutely nostalgic and happy, just that good old feeling you brain gives off.
This is also my first time posting I think in like two years so yea lol

SMARP