Things You Dislike About the Board/Site

That is actually really helpful @Scarilian! Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem, glad i could help :slight_smile:

1 Like

This update that ruined my emojis.
I know it was not done by the mods.
I just hope they change them, I have a legitimate problem with the new emojis.
Not the new badges, though. I love those.

2 Likes

The fact that there isn’t a new post limit, that limits the number of new posts you can make in 1 category.

3 Likes

The mods are hard on us sometimes. I had a topic closed after I was curious on whether meme replies were a viable offence, and while I never once indicated I would act upon these opinions, it was interpreted that way and my topic had closed. I also dislike how on that very topic people really didn’t say anything relevant about my question, just harped on me because apparently I’m the only one who doesn’t fully read the rules when they show up, not that we can change that, however. AND CAN WE PLEASE GET A VEHICLE TAG THNX!!!

1 Like

It was actually closed because it was unnecessarily redundant. If you wish to discuss meme replies, you’re free to do so in the topic Waj linked when he closed yours:

5 Likes

The mods usually don’t create the tags. Those with the master trust level have the ability to create custom tags on their topics.

7 Likes

Lately I’ve been genuinely concerned about posting anything on the Lego section, because it seems like every time I (or someone else) say something there’s a high chance of somehow getting into a stupid discussion about (generally mismanaged) marketing, or a “but kids wouldn’t buy it” kind of deal, with maybe even an additional “G2 sucked” at the end.

And I’m kinda annoyed about it.

I don’t know if it’s just something only I have been feeling (in which case no big deal), but if it’s a real thing than I don’t really feel like I belong to this place… (basically I don’t like when people get obsessed with things).

So yeah, what do you guys think?

2 Likes

Remember that fan is short for fanatic.

3 Likes

I know, but there’s also a difference between liking/being amazed/passionate about something and getting obsessed with it in every minor detail, especially when the thing you like ends up disappointing you in some way.

2 Likes

I realize that. I’m saying that’s just what fans do.

1 Like

Not necessarily.

1 Like

What are you refering to? I personally don’t remember that ever happening.

1 Like

Yes, but they do act this way generally.

1 Like

I have a bit of an issue about the delete post option being removed after a certain amount of time, so instead you have to flag the post so a mod will remove it. I feel removing that would take a bit of work off the mods and make things easier for users but I feel there are also some situations where it’s necessary. Not quite sure how to feel about that one.

3 Likes

Things I hate

• No meme, I was born with a meme under my arm, I want to post them
  • Likes because of popularity, just makes me mad
7 Likes

Maybe try… Joining the ttv message boards discord and find someone to add you to a memes server on there

1 Like

I believe the double post rule is a bit over the top. I think it could at least be less strict.

How would you change it and why? I’ll be honest, it seems that the only reason you hold this view is because this is a rule you seem to break often. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Haha! I apologize for such instances. I come from the distant land of MOCpages, where that is not a problem.

2 Likes