Things You Dislike About the Board/Site

Remember that fan is short for fanatic.

3 Likes

I know, but thereā€™s also a difference between liking/being amazed/passionate about something and getting obsessed with it in every minor detail, especially when the thing you like ends up disappointing you in some way.

2 Likes

I realize that. Iā€™m saying thatā€™s just what fans do.

1 Like

Not necessarily.

1 Like

What are you refering to? I personally donā€™t remember that ever happening.

1 Like

Yes, but they do act this way generally.

1 Like

I have a bit of an issue about the delete post option being removed after a certain amount of time, so instead you have to flag the post so a mod will remove it. I feel removing that would take a bit of work off the mods and make things easier for users but I feel there are also some situations where itā€™s necessary. Not quite sure how to feel about that one.

3 Likes

Things I hate

• No meme, I was born with a meme under my arm, I want to post them
  • Likes because of popularity, just makes me mad
7 Likes

Maybe tryā€¦ Joining the ttv message boards discord and find someone to add you to a memes server on there

1 Like

I believe the double post rule is a bit over the top. I think it could at least be less strict.

How would you change it and why? Iā€™ll be honest, it seems that the only reason you hold this view is because this is a rule you seem to break often. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Haha! I apologize for such instances. I come from the distant land of MOCpages, where that is not a problem.

2 Likes

There was something I used to dislike about the boards but it got changed about a month ago, no worries you guys are great

4 Likes

Wait a secondā€¦ someone got fired 27 days agoā€¦:thinking::joy:

3 Likes

So thereā€™s this one user named Ghidā€¦

mods this is a joke please donā€™t ban me Ghid

1 Like