The legend returns.

4 Likes

Only to leave again

Things I dislike:
invi not sharing his time travelling secrets

6 Likes

if i gave that away no one would care about me anymore

13 Likes

Here’s one: spend more time on the message boards on your podcasts. You spend 10-15 minutes on 2 topics. Allocate a little more time to do 3-4 topics, because some of the stuff you talk about need more time and others you spend way too much time on. Also, maybe every once in a while you organize to bring a really popular topic’s creator onto the show and discuss it with them, it would really show how much you care about your fans (you do care about us, right?)

Also, time traveling makuta? Did I miss something?

1 Like

Well… they made the message boards for us… I don’t see how that’s not caring about fans.

Yus, yus you did.

I care about my Subscribers. But, I care about audio quality and quality discussion more.
Personally speaking, I’m not a fan of guest hosts- often times we usually get people who are simply used to listening to us rather then engaging us. As such, when they are brought on for an episode they typically sit there and don’t say anything. And since many of our listeners don’t have access to quality microphones their audio is typically bogged down by poor fidelity.

Plus, we have to teach them how to record themselves, and that’s always a hassle.

We’ve had plenty of amazing guests, but I’d rather just keep everything streamlined and easy to do, because doing stuff like that slows us down and keeps us from having a release schedule.

But, those are my opinions. I am not in charge of the podcast, that is Meso’s jurisdiction- and he likes engaging with our audience. So guests aren’t going anywhere, however we have been attempting to streamline the process.

With all that said, discussing message board topics with the topic creator themselves is a rather enticing idea.

15 Likes

Though I can’t really think of any problems off the top of my head, I guess an issue I do have with the channel is The Recap Reviews in the fact that at times Eljay will list something as a con and yet he will fail to support his claim on why he lists that specific aspect of whatever set he’s reviewing as a con and just move on to the next issue with the set. Though this may not be the strongest piece of evidence but in his Pohatu Nuva review he listed one of the issues of the set being that he is short, not bothering to further elaborate on why this is a con other than the fact that, ITS A CON! Also his constant nitpicking of the blue and red pins on the set, not bothering to regard that maybe some things are simply personal preference, perhaps some kid who purchases BIONICLE sets may like the blue and red pins because they help him to sort the parts out easier when assembling the set.

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, @Eljay is short too and he doesn’t like that con about himself either :^]

10 Likes

Let’s see… I don’t like… ummm… the only thing I can really complain about is how BioCraft and On-Air are taking forever to come out. But I can’t really complain about that because life happens.

Well no matter what, I am still enthusiastic for BioCraft and On Air. On a minor note: I think the On Air “Trailer” is hilarious (that’s why I am so interested in it).

BioCraft was put on indefinite hiatus months ago. The On Air “trailer” was mostly a proof of concept rather then an actual trailer- the actual show isn’t slated to be released any time soon so I wouldn’t even bother waiting on it at this point until we actually announce it.

So, for the record- you can reply to posts in the same topic, you don’t have to edit your original posts. I’d imagine that actually causes more confusion for people than double posting :stuck_out_tongue:

The only time you should edit your post to add more stuff is when you’ve made a post on a topic and you want to say something else, but you were the last person to make a post. This is what we call a double post.

For example, this post right here is a double post. I was the last person to say something in this topic, therefore instead of making a new post like this I should instead just edit the post I already made. However if someone else said something in between my post making a new one is fine.

3 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up Var.

2 Likes

If you get weird notifications, that was me. Sorry. I thought you double posted on accident, but I read what your wrote, so I know it’s intentional.

Whoops. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That moment when the Head Admin double posts… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Pros: You post Bionicle content.
Cons: Not enough Eljay.

This is completely serious.

3 Likes

Too much Eljay, more like it.

6 Likes

Nah more like LJ is where we don’t need him right now
cough cough RECAPS cough cough

3 Likes

The channel is very Lewa Johnson focused. You guys need to hurry up on these series that you claim you’re working on. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh yeah,
how is On-Air going? I’m really looking forward to it.

6 Likes

Well less swearing on the podcasts would be nice and maybe do some TFRotDS game nights,