THONK: Piraka of STRONK.

I encourage you to endeavor for it. [quote=“TheMightyObsidianDude, post:20, topic:50662, full:true”]
I bow before my new god, show me the way of the chicken tendies
[/quote]

Very well my child. follow the almighty THONK to deliverance.

3 Likes

I shall :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I now fear for my life!

2 Likes

Good!

2 Likes

A big buff Skakdi that reminds me of DBZ Broly. Very nice job!

2 Likes

Thanks! Broly wasn’t a direct inspiration, but I can kinda see it.

Its just me. Whenever I see a big buff bionicle I think of Broly

1 Like

That torso build is sweet. This guy is definitely a brute!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You just know from his smile that he just constantly pours raw protein powder down his throat.

1 Like

At this point it’s just a force of habit, he doesn’t even need to eat it anymore. At first he hated the taste, but now it doesn’t even register as a flavor.

1 Like

hope he doesn’t learn about freebasing.

1 Like

Based on your profile pic. I honestly expected more of a neon genesis evangalion inspiration. But great job regardless!

1 Like

Nah, I’m a man of many interests. Thanks though!

1 Like

So this quickly became one of the most popular mocs in the past few days on the boards.
And it deserves it.
It’s a very nice looking moc, and the texturing is top notch. He is big, he is buff, and he is stronk.
One nitpick on my part tho, but it’s just me: The fact that he is all white makes him look like a naked bodybuilder. IMO, he would look better if he had a contrast power, an actual solid one, other than the random black and trans yellow parts that pop out here and there. Maybe a little more black. Maybe some light blue, just like in the original set. I dunno, something.
But that’s just me.

1 Like

Thank you! I had actually considered giving him a black waist and upper legs, to kinda invoke the image of gym shorts, however due to part limitations that idea fell through.

######(Also Thonk and Thok are distinct and separate characters, despite being distant cousins)

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Dracaux only wishes he could be as ripped as Thonk

4 Likes

NICE

7 Likes

No one is allowed to like this anymore, unless we want to get to 420

2 Likes

I better unlike this

2 Likes