Thor Ragnarok

Some thing looks off about Thor…but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

It’s definitely the hair.

He has a blue armor thing on his shoulder. Other than that I really can’t see any other differences.

TBH, out of all the MCU movies coming out. I’m the least excited for this one. I might still see it but I just am not crazy about seeing where they go with it.

It’s on the contrary for me; I’ve been interested in this ever since I heard the casting and saw props for Hulk armor, leading me to believe it’s gonna be a Thor-Planet Hulk mashup film, which sounds amazing.

1 Like

That actually does sound cool, I’m just not personally a huge fan of Thor’a solo stuff, that’s not to say it’s bad. I’d be willing to hear stuff from you guys to get myself hyped.

1 Like

Wait a minute, is Thor carrying Thunderstrike’s mace in that first picture?

1 Like

Wait, so is Doctor Strange in this movie? They teased it at the end of his movie, but I haven’t seen any sign of him

He will be yes.

Speaking of which, where’s Mjolnir? Thor is not carrying her in any of the pictures. WEIRD.

Anyway, I am very excited for this movie. All of the actors look like they will do amazing. And Planet Hulk getting a bit of coverage will be great too.
And is Grandmaster human now, or…

Grandmaster has never been human. It’s just he has now taken the form of Jeff Goldblum.

2 Likes

New trailer!

Discuss…

2 Likes

Suddenly, I am incredibly excited for movie.

I’m hyped.

Very, very hyped.

It also seems that they changed Hulk’s face again…

I was not expecting that. I love it. I still need to see the first two, but I’m so hyped for this now.

Welcome to the land of the ice and snow.

Oh my gosh Cate Blanchett looks amazing and somehow younger.

I’m convinced she’ll be an amazing villain.

2 Likes

Of course she will be! Is this not the most epic of villain poses?

4 Likes

I normally don’t watch trailers, but after seeing some screen caps, I caved.

I really enjoyed it. It seems silly, in the best possible way.

Also, I’ve seen a few people saying it has a very Guardians of the Galaxy feel to it, and they don’t want that. I disagree. I love the tone and style of Guardians, and if this is like that, I’m even more exited for it.

2 Likes

Personally I think the style works VERY well for what they’re trying to accomplish with this film. It seems like it should be all dark and stuff and yet they throw light-hearted fun at us.

3 Likes