Thor Ragnarok

I agree. I really like the style of the trailer.

I completely lost it when Thor sees Hulk for the first time. That was executed perfectly.

2 Likes

With a few exceptions, isn’t that MARVEL films in general?

Yeah, but is that a bad thing?

They can go dark when they want (Daredevil proves this) but it’s to be expected that they’re more light-hearted now.

1 Like

No, not a bad thing at all. Wasn’t complaining in the slightest. I love all the comic relief the MCU has.

I just noticed that Loki is on that couch next to Jeff Grandmaster.

3 Likes

i agree, infact it does make me wonder if they will mention the Guardians in the movie or if they will make a cameo (i would laugh if we see them show up in the arena to watch Thor and Hulks fight)

1 Like

Hey there!
I recently read about Ragnarok. The Ragnarok is the end of the world in northern’s mythology. In the Ragnarok day. Heimdall is going to kill Loki. He succeeded his mission, but die too. There are some theories about the fact that Heimdall have the Soul Stone, and there are some images when Heimdall have no armor, and his eyes are white. You know Heimdall’s eyes are orange, like the Soul Stone, this would mean that he had his powers because of the stone. This may mean that Loki heard about the Soul Stone and took it.
So what do you thing? Heimdall will kill Loki? He will die too?

This film is gonna be way different from the comics. It’s fairly apparent from the trailer anyways.

I didn’t read the comics, I was reffering at the mythology itself. In the story, Thor, Loki, Heimdall, Odin and other gods will die in the Ragnarok day. I am quite sure that Thor will not die, because we need him for the Infinity War, but I think the other three will die. Also, whay was Hulk there?

It’s drawing inspiration from the comics, where Hulk goes into space, takes over a planet, and tries to come back and take over earth. As far as I can tell, they’re just using the part where he goes to space.

2 Likes

I love EVERYTHING about this trailer, the soundtrack straight out of hotline miami, this is the only thor movie I am excited for, all the other sucked

4 Likes

Who will Hulk not fight?

Leave it to Marvel to blow any and all other trailers from SDCC out of the water! Cats Blanchett’s Hela is really striking me as a great villain–I love the way she seems to be interpreting the character, and that shape-shifting helmet is glorious.

I’m ready for November right now!

1 Like

Definitely going to see this film. All the trailers for this movie make it look excellent.

I just came out of the cinema after watching it;
I wasn’t expecting much from the movie, I thought it was going to be meh,

BUT NOW I THINK IT’S THE BEST OF THE YEAR, MY GOD WAS IT GOOD!
Action Packed :thumbsup:
Funny :thumbsup:
Best Thor movie :thumbsup:
Got me hyped for Infinity War :thumbsup:

oh also, you wont be prepared to see what happens to thor

5 Likes

Just saw it yesterday: what a fun, wacky, and thoroughly enjoyable movie! Maybe the plot wasn’t too complex, and perhaps it could have used a few more serious moments, but overall, it was just a blast to watch! More details later…

1 Like

Pretty good movie. Although I think I hyped it up too much in my mind.

Rather enjoyed this. It had flaws that kinda irked me, but it was still a rather enjoyable product.

I absolutely loved this movie. I don’t know about you guys, but this is like my second favorite Marvel movie in the MCU, second only to Homecoming. I don’t really like the first two Thor’s compared to the other Marvel movies, so I walked in not expecting a whole lot. I was blown away. There was not a character that I disliked, and I honestly don’t care about the jokes breaking the mood, I find that makes jokes all the more funny. It was a strange mix between Thor and Guardians that actually worked very well. I really liked how Thor and Hulk and their interactions were portrayed. Valkyrie was cool, Hela was amazing (definitely my favorite female villain in the MCU :laughing:), Loki was great, Skurge (I think that’s how you spell it) was hilarious, Grandmaster too, Odin was fine, but my favorite two were hands-down Korg and Meek. Overall, this was an amazing movie, and I hope they make a movie starring Meek and Korg I mean more movies like this.