Throwbots/Slizers and Roboriders, Alpha Team, Rock Raiders, LEGO of the 2000s Discussion

Uh, there was the matoran village, the wasteland, the matoran fortress, the piraka stronghold, protodermis lake, northern peak cove, i could go on.

1 Like

Topic derailment: In progress

4 Likes

Not sure how that helps get stuff back on topic
C:

ā€¦

Never got any of the sets

:C

not even alpha team, or rock raiders

gets shot for not owning any of the sets

5 Likes

Thereā€™s these two Rock Raiders sets that have this chrome drill piece.

I want it. I like drills.

4 Likes

Oh I have that a chrome drill I believe!

Nyran
I liek teh drillz

As for Lazuras, I agree. I wait for Okoto to develop with hope

@Studentscissors
Lucky sonofagun :smile:

4 Likes

I have all of the Roboriders.
I really like Slizers/Throwbots, but I only have Ski, Torch, Scuba, Turbo, and Amazon.
Iā€™ve never had any Alpha Team or Rock Raiders sets, but Iā€™ve always been interested in getting one.

3 Likes

Same. I envy you, though lol
You have the Roboridersā€¦ All of them

Yep, I have all them generic motorcycle looking things.
'Cept for the Boss (I believe thatā€™s his name, I have the box, but Iā€™m too lazy to look), because he has multiple functions.

1 Like

I have 4 of them. I also have the green laser. And all the sets. 2 of a lot of them.

Be freaking jealous maties.

;-;

Alpha team was bomb.

4 Likes

I have all Slizer/Throwbots except Millennium. I believe I also talked about this on another topic before, but I canā€™t remember which oneā€¦
Anyhow, 2000 was just as I got into Lego, so most none of this was known to me until later. I found Rock Raiders to be pretty odd but interesting since they had those giant monster single molds, plus all of those chrome pieces.
Alpha Team was awesome, even though I never knew much about it up until Mission: Deep Freeze. On a side note, a friend of mine recently got on this drawing grind after rediscovering the theme. His work is pretty cool, especially because he couldnā€™t find much of a drawing fanbase like on deviantart or anything to compare it too, so its pretty unique.

4 Likes

When Slizer/Roborider came out, I was not intelligent enough to understand it because I was 2 years old. Also, I had never heard of it. But when we stopped by a friend of my dadā€™s house one time, I got to play with Bionicle. And after that, my dad knew that he was doomed to buy them for me. (Until I actually got money, that is.)

I saw small picture of Roborider in some little Lego catalog-thing, but I have lost it. I do have several of the parts, and I will be getting an almost-complete Roborider in one of my shipments; the Swamp Roborider. I have many of the wheels as well. I also have some of the disks from Slizer.

I have many sets from Alpha Team, but I only got into it during the underwater sets. I found the Alpha Team submarine in the road on Christmas day, and my dad said that it must have fallen out of Santaā€™s sleigh. (hmph) One of the clicking-axle pieces was slightly broken, but it was still useable. I got many more during the ice sets.

Never got any Rock Raiders sets, but I do like some of the parts they have.

2 Likes

How we developed into Alpha Team and Rock Raiders is beyond me

I have all the Mission Deep Freeze sets, that was the first theme I really liked as a child. I donā€™t have any Rock Raiders sets but I have the game and loved it as well.

Also shout-out to LEGO Island

4 Likes

Check the topics name you chump

2 Likes

That still doesnā€™t answer my question

1 Like

Because I mentioned it and it spiralled into its own conversation.

Yeah, if forgot to put AT and RR in the title.

And by the way, LEGO Island is, indeed awesome
Speaking of LEGO Video Games, do yā€™all have any? I have most of the newer games, LEGO Loco, Bionicle:Mask of Light, and Drome Racers.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got LEGO Island 1 and 2, Legoland, LEGO Creator, Drome Racers, LEGO Racers 1 and 2, andā€¦
Galidor.
dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

4 Likes

I didnā€™t even know Galidor had a gameā€¦
You have my Sympathy, Takua.

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonna install it.

I havenā€™t touched the game in like, 3 years.

Wish me luck, my retinas will probably disintegrate from playing Galidor: The Game.

7 Likes