TIGER BEAST and GORILLA BEAST=MaximusPrime Beast Wars Contest

@MaximusPrime yeah i forgot to mention that ive made this even before this contest starts so this topic is more like inspiring for people in the furute beast/transformers builds :slight_smile: my bad :slight_smile: I dindt even join into contest so yeah i totaly understand :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are just your Onua and Kopaka revamps.

They are still kewl, tho.

1 Like

Explain.

On his youtube channel he posted thes exact things as Onua and Kopaka revamps. I think he changed the mask out on Onua, though.

The first picture had me. They’re both really good, there are minor problems scattered here and there but its nothing really big.
Oh what does bother me is Gorilla’s hands while in beast mode, gorilla’s have hands and walk on their knuckles famously.

1 Like

@DigitalDeath3321 It doesn’t matter because they were introduced as BIO-BEAST-FORMERS so is obvious that they are in BEAST WARS category :)I also said that every toa will have BEAST MODE.So it doesnt matter at all :)Read my description on my youtube first bro(Tiger Kopaka). But as i said im not enter the contest because it allready ended. :slight_smile: And ive build them in month or two ago so thats wouldnt be fair for others :slight_smile:

and last thing :smiley: yes TIGER was created from my Kopaka build but Onua was created from nothing that ive build before :slight_smile: But it doesnt matter from what you will build something :slight_smile: at least for me :smiley:

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Personally, I like the Gorilla better.
But both of these are great.
10/10

1 Like

@Toa_Distraxx thank you glad you like it :slight_smile: and yes gorilla is my FAV too :smiley:

Theses are awesome! I love the design! Also, haven’t I seen these guys on YouTube?

@decepticonaiden Yep :slight_smile: these are on my youtube chanel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thought so!

Impressive size, not to mention a pretty decent transformation.

1 Like

@Hutere Thank you glad you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

waow, that’s ASWEOME!! !!!11!!!1!!! :laughing:

1 Like

@Rons_oc thank you ,glad you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

well I WAS going to enter the contest. good job dude

I expected way more Harambe jokes…
Glad there isn’t.

1 Like

@Hautaka well look on my youtube chanel bro :smile: Harambe everywhere :smiley: :smiley:

OH. MY. GOD!!! These mocs are amazing. I can’t believe you managed to make two of these. These are so good, but that ekimu shield is triggering me so hard.

1 Like

@Tigocourt117 thanks mate glad you like it :slight_smile: but ekimu shield ? :joy: btw check my last bio-beastformer :wink: