Toa Ahiru Take 3

Ah. That makes sense.

1 Like

Shoulder pauldrons look good on this guy. And I like that they’re double-articulated so as not to restrict the range of motion of the arms.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Would you mind if I steal that shoulder/body design? If I were to post it anywhere I’d give you credit.

2 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

MAKE AN AXE HAMMER

4 Likes

Um… no… thank you? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

you say that like I said something horrible or unintelligible, this can be interpreted as me asking if that was possible, that’s all.

2 Likes

That’s not what I meant, sorry

1 Like

I mean, Thor had one in Infinity War.

3 Likes

Add a ball piece onto the back of the lower legs to fill in the socket. After that the MOC should be exceptional.

2 Likes

Hm, never thought about that.

2 Likes

The torso could really use some shaping but aside from that this is fine.

2 Likes

Thank you for the critique!

Looks crisp

2 Likes

Gracias!

Really neat! Though pohatu’s mask is kinda…pohatu-y, it still looks like its own thing! I would look towards the legs for further adjustments, the hand pieces as greebles for the back of the leg is kinda, meh, but it would be better suited to have a ball joint in the open socket with a pin connecting it to the leg (but if you don’t have those, then oh well).

Maybe also something on the extended joint on the neck? Otherwise, the simplicity of the build works well for it, good job!

Thank you! I’m gonna split my reply up:
Legs: I agree about the back of the legs, they’re quite sub-par
Neck: you mean behind the neck? Yeah, I hate that area as of right now.
Mask: thank you! Do you recommend looking into other options?

Yes, to the neck part.
Mask…hmmm…Not sure, it’s totally fine if you really like the mask, it matches the color scheme.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the feedback!