★ Toa Տeika Team

yooo i didn’t know you had an account here
these are absolutely sick, like all your mocs tbh

1 Like

I just came here this week bro, I’ll be daily posting my old creations nyaa chan

2 Likes

aight neat

Yes thank you man your mocs BTW are incredible my favorite is gahakida @Darkraimaster99

1 Like

Really great work with all of them, from the parts choice to the color distribution (and the art is neat too!). My favorite one is the blue one, Gahakida.

@Altair @Nuvaguardian[quote=“Altair, post:19, topic:37660”]
My favorite one is the blue one, Gahakida.
[/quote]

Looks like she’s everyone’s favorite, here and in Youtube too ^^

@Jayfa I wanted to use the 2016 toa masks in the others to represent this is a team of young Toa, unlike Kairesh who is the oldest one, being chosen to be the last member for his battle years experience.
It’s a really special mask for sure, it looks so natural and organic to me and at the beginning it seemed to be difficult to use. I like hau it looks on kairesh too :3

I deserve death for that joke

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

2 Likes

Sweet mercy these are good.

Great use of pieces, the shaping is absolutely fantastic and the fact you managed to make a design that has me actually appreciate the Hau Nuva for the potential it has makes me speechless.

1 Like

my favorite is probably TSENROTH

those arms are pretty cool

1 Like

I like kairesh the most, but why is haukadinds head pounted down?

Absolutely phenomenal. I especially like Kairesh and Haukadin; their armor looks really awesome :smiley:

1 Like

The Green one is my favourite, would want that on my shelves.

My only gripe is that they look overly complex for toa. The also look a bit more like villains. But the torso also le design for all of them just boggles my mind, I can’t think which peices you use that can’t see to make them look so complex, but small and consisive. My favorite is the breaker of gravity, which is to epic to say the least. A punch from him should knock any evil doer to their doom.

I actually recently watched some of these videos, pretty cool. Wish I could do more for my own MOC’s.

1 Like

Pointed down?

It looks very tucked in

@Darkraimaster99 I feel like I know the answer to this but as I know gahakida is female but is tsenroth female also I manage to make a version of gahakidas legs I’ll be sure to credit you for them

Nope, Tsenroth is male xD I suppose he has an androgynous look
I’m glad my designs help you

Oh ok lol I thought cuz of the leg design he was a female moc and yeah the legs came out looking amazing

Awesome stuff here, man. Haukadin is my favorite. Keep it up, mate.

All four of them are outrageously greebled and detailed (which isn’t a bad thing, mind you), making them feel more like anime characters than Toa. I’ll go through each of them one by one.

Tsenroth

Individually I can see the designs working, however when put together the MOC somewhat falls apart. The legs are far too thin to look like the Toa can even stand up, however the forearm design is original and looks cool, however being the only huge block of silver on the MOC (save the thigh) it looks a little out of plane. The silver being more evenly distributed would help greatly. Overall, good but could use some work.

Kairesh

The proportions of this guy make him look a bit like a young child, I could see slightly longer arms working. The greebling on the legs is a bit overdone compared to the relatively normalized arms. The waist wouldn’t hurt to see some slight bulking up, but the true greatness of this MOC is in the head, because the giant cheeks of Tahu Nuva’s mask look normal. My review is the same as the last MOC, though this one is a little better.

Gahakida

A bit easier on the eyes than the last two, this one manages to so far be the best. The leg design fits well with the rest of the MOC, and the only con I see is the Nuva shoulder armor on the rear end not fitting in the rest of the back, being too thin. I have mixed feelings on the artwork for this one, since it doesn’t do the MOC justice, considering how abnormally large the thighs are compared the the actual thing, and the head being too small for my liking. As for my final thoughts on the MOC itself, definitely the best one.

Haukadin

The name is a little interesting, being a mix of two Kanohi masks (those being Hau and Kadin). Haukadin himself could really benefit from being taller, in fact maybe switching core designs with Gahakida. Otherwise he is the least interesting of the four, looking like a revamp of 2016 Lewa. The artwork of him is what I would prefer to see (at least the left side), as it makes his height “correct” for what normally Toa of Air have. While not bad by any means, I would say this one is the worst, or the weakest of the four.

Final Thoughts

Heavily stylized, complete with flashes of color and a load of editing, the Toa Seika team manages to be some of the best collective MOCs of 2017.

3 Likes