Toa Iceox(self moc)

Information about the build of this moc:
I created this version of this moc back in early 2015 and have since then done numerous fixes on it.
I have made the design of the moc not too complicated and it have in my eyes worked well. The design of the arms can be a little bit simple compared to the rest of the moc.

The Story of Iceox
He was once a Matoran with an unknown origin who somehow ended up on an island in the northern part of the Matoran universe.
He would later become a Toa and join the order of mata nui together with a Toa of water, 55 years before the greate cataclysm.
He later evacuated the Matoran Universe at the time of Makuta Teridax death and has been searching for other beings from the Matoran Universe on the recently reformed planet of Spherus Magna.

(This is my first post on this website)

22 Likes

Wow! This MOC looks really nice, good job! The torso and legs look great with all the greebling, and while I’m not usually a fan of cloaks, it really works here. My only suggestion might be to lower his neck a bit, because his head extends a bit high up here, but aside from that he looks great!

Too much ice, not enough ox.

In all seriousness, tough, it’s quite excellent. Good job.

I was expecting a cold cow, you know, a frosty bovine…

2 Likes

Looks pretty solid! The cape really adds to his character. Couple suggestions, though:

1. Increase/decrease the amount of silver. He kinda just has it thrown around on his body; there’s no pattern or anything to it. I would either remove it entirely or make it more intentional. This isn’t too much of a problem though.
  2. His lower legs are awkward in some areas; namely the sides. They are incredibly wide and bulky, but I think it makes them look awkward (especially in the knee) where there is a lot of technic pieces.
  3. Remove his upper shoulder armor and replace it with a regular white piece. That piece is the Thok white (whatever it’s officially called) and so stands out against all the regular white.

Overall I think it is great, just needs a little refinement. :slight_smile:

@Ulti Thanks for commenting and the feedback.

@ReeseEH Thank you for your nice comment and suggestions.

@darkbrick999 Thanks :slight_smile:

@EvilLobsterKing Yeah, i understand :smile:

Edited for Quadruple Post, @IceoxMocs please read our multi posting rules to avoid doing so in the future. Thanks! - Waj

1 Like