Toa Matoro

It could be Nuva inspired.

Or maybe he just wants to go in his own direction and not be tied down with what’s expected of him?

Artistic license and all that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Artistic license is a blessing.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just wanted to point that out.

I really like this rendition of Matoro. The shaping is great, and the flag and pickaxe make for a fitting set of tools. =)

1 Like

Actually, when matoran become toa, they usually look like what they believe Toa should look like, e.g. The Toa Metru took on Lhikan’s appearance. The Toa Inika took on a different appearance due to their odd transformation via the Red Star. Similarly, the Toa Mata did not look like the Toa Metru because they were built, rather than transformed. Had the Toa Inika transformed normally, they actually would have taken on an appearance like the Toa Nuva, as seen in the transformation of Takanuva. I read it on a Bionicle Wiki article somewhere lol

Use BSO1. It is way better

1 Like

We literally just discussed this up there.

And as I stressed before, they would still resemble their Matoran form more than the Inika did anyway cause of the Red Star (Metru Vakama still looks like Matoran Vakama even though Metru Vakama also looks like Lhikan). And besides, artistic license. :stuck_out_tongue:

As a side-note, would that mean that the Matoran would also change their Kanohi to look like their Nuva inspiration counterparts or would they look like their normal Kanohi and just have the Nuva armour? :confused:

1 Like