Toa Nuparu Revamp (Metru Style!)

What Nuparu might look like had he undergone the traditional Toa transformation method via Toa Stones. Essentially a Toa Metru-style interpretation of Nuparu’s original Matoran form. The weapon and spiky aesthetic are intentionally evocative of his Toa Inika form.

Nuparu has a smaller physique then the standard Metru-build in order to reflect his “engineer” status. His proficiency as a tinkerer is also demonstrated by the hand-crafted launcher that he wields. Comment and critique are greatly appreciated!

My other MOCs:
Lucius, Silent Guardian
Vardas, Toa Of Gravity
Mesonak, Master Of Absolute Certainty
Toa Ahkmou And Toa Orkahm
Silver Rahkshi Revamp

62 Likes

This is a great rendition of Nuparu! That jerk who took Onepu’s well-deserved spot as a a Toa! /s The build achieves what you’re going for, and more!

Shouldn’t this be in “Lego Creations”? Come on, you’re a Mod! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nice moc. (Where the heck is the mega blaster?)

Lovely job. I kinda wish the actual set carried over the orange like here.

2 Likes

Moved to Creative Content Lego Creations - Booster
C’mon legomaster, you’re a mod for cryin’ out loud! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Whoops, that somehow completely slipped my mind. “Us Mods” are still human. :smiley:

Thanks a bunch man!

Thanks. What do you mean by “mega blaster”? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup. I guess Hewki just got jealous of Nuparu’s orange and stole it. :wink:

5 Likes

Wow, I love this! Orange and black should have been his colors! Great MOC!

1 Like

Orange Pakari for life! RIP in piece Oonie self-MOC

1 Like

RIP in pieces my orange Fikou spider

It is indeed a really sweet colour for the mask. I think it’s what completes the MOC.

1 Like

Amazing! I love it.

You should do more

1 Like

oh my goodness, I love this

Looks great!

What? I never would’ve guessed! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

oh man, really like this, despite the simplistic nature of your MOCs, its cool to see how creative you can get
I like it a ton.

1 Like

Thanks a ton guys! It means the world to me. :blush:

I plan to. I’ve already got Matoro and Gali mostly completed I just need more parts. Trying to build two Metru Toa teams at once probably wasn’t my brightest idea ever…

What do you mean by “how creative”?

And don’t worry, I’ve got some more complicated stuff coming down the pipe. :smiley:

2 Likes

As in, you don’t reuse the same build for each moc, you mix things up

2 Likes

Okay, I think I can sorta understand. You’re referring to my many different Metru-build MOCs?

1 Like

Yeah sure

2 Likes

Such a nice black and “nacho cheese”-orange color scheme. Amazing Moc

2 Likes

Nice work.

2 Likes