Toa of Lightning-. [CONCEPT ART] [CHARACTERS]

Title says it all…

I am gonna keep updating this picture.

Alternative:

More feed back would be nice.

37 Likes

SHE EXTRA THICC

that looks really cool, I love the colorscheme, the use of yellow as a… how do you call it… accent color works pretty good.
I have a question, is she wearing a cape hanging from her neck or hanging from her hips?

best lego joke.

6 Likes

Wearing it from her hips. I have a vauge memory about such a peice exsisting either that or I am delusional…

And I thought I escaped the EXTRA THICC when I am not Watching samurai jack!
Would the Lego vertion be Extra Bricc?

4 Likes

I dont actually think that’s a thing, but that wouldnt be a problem, it’s just a piece of cloth, can easily be made,

2 Likes

I like it. Just one thing. I think that this toa (btw the name hasn’t been decided yet has it?) should have a nuva symbol like the others. Even though there is no lightning one, the ekimu nuva symbol could be used. Just a thought. Anyways, this does look really nice. The waist cape and colors all look phenomenal.

1 Like

Nope but Voriki seems to be a strong favorite. So I did not want to asume.

Well… I am not sure if I dare make one… and suffer the wrath of the community.

2 Likes

Love the art! The way you combined purple and yellow is absolutely stunning! Good work! On another note, I am curious to see her Nuva Symbol, whether it’s Ekimu’s G2 Symbol or otherwise. The one critique I have is the amount of silver. I feel that silver is best saved for the Toa’s upgraded forms (unless that was your intention).

1 Like

I think modern Lego purple would work better than the magenta, as well, the silver should be scaled back, especially the chest.

1 Like

stop right there

2 Likes

This isn’t complete, but I’ll go ahead and throw it up here. Your design seems to be moving in a direction similar to me, though you seem more committed to the original design (perfectly cool). I like the way the light is “leaking” out of your armor, and the intensity of the lightning.

[Go ahead and ignore those other two, I’ll be doing something on them later]

17 Likes

I expected the main cast to meet Her in the later years so the Toa would get their upgrades.

But thanks for the compliments.

Well the beauty of concept art is that nothing is set in stone yet. I am simply here to inspire others.[quote=“DannyBoyy, post:9, topic:36090”]
stop right there
[/quote]
Lets us never speak of this agian, EVER.[quote=“Oomatu, post:10, topic:36090”]
Your design seems to be moving in a direction similar to me,
[/quote]
Great minds think alike, aye? XD

Indeed but yours are Glorious too. I am excited to seee the final product.

I really like the contrast of the two shades of non-metallic color here. Could be that I’m just a sucker for the Keetongu-looking yellow-orange… at least. it looks like it from where I’m sitting.
I mean, if it is Keet, awesome.
While I do enjoy the silver armor, I do agree with others that perhaps it should be less-intense. The focus should be on the Toa’s main colors, with the silver accenting, small doses work best.
I also feel the regular lilac/purple should be present somewhere on the torso as well as being on the legs(which I REALLY enjoy, by the way).

The mask from the side looks excellent, but I feel from the front it looks too visually similar to the Hau… The Mask of… whatever title we’re going with for Tahu’s mask this time around.

Just noticed the cape. Waist cape? Not sure what to call that.
I like it.
I like it all.
Yus.

1 Like

More purple. Less strong silver… I just happen to like silver for armor.

And Updated the mask. just a tiny bit

4 Likes

@ZceeNook could use Takanuva’s non-cannon Light Nuva symbol, from Bionicle: The Game.

That could work

This one?

7 Likes

In in light of recent podcast discussions, I believe that these will be sub elements of the original six, (maybe with the exception of lightning). These elements can be learned with intense focus. For example, a stone toa could learn to control iron; or a air toa could learn sonics.

1 Like

Now I can imagen something that would be known as TOA wars where the power of the gods can be artificially created and long ago they build armies of Matorens into toa.

and fought betwen the tribes… Coursing the anger of both the elemental gods and others.

So ahead and write up a pitch. There are a lot of good ideas flying around these days, and this is definitely one.

1 Like

I honestly belives the Cast is too busy considering more basic things.

And following my other tries I kinda belive I cannot interst them with any of the pitches I have written.

oh well TIME to put 100% effort into a pitch about that.

Aka Voriki/ ToL will be a artificially created Toa. would make a lot of sense.

1 Like