Toa of Lightning-. [CONCEPT ART] [CHARACTERS]

So thats what the nuva symbols represent

In my upcoming “Rogue Toa” pitch I plan to touch on that. Basically voriki has been trained from birth to be a toa.

1 Like

Ill jump to my Toa war concept art then.

Fire and water,

Earth and air

Stone and Ice

It will be great

The problem with a lot of ideas floating around here is that they’re all really great, but they don’t work in our universe.

We have established rules that we want to adhere to, and while there are some awesome things being shown in this forum, they have to follow the rules we’ve established if they want to be considered canon in our G3.

There are only 7 Toa that exist in our world. The main 6 and Voriki.

Any pitches that are made that involve more than those 7 will be immediately rejected because they’re ignoring the rules of the world.

The more radical and detached from our current canon your idea is the less likely it is to be considered.

3 Likes

Fixed Spelling Error in Title - BioSquire

Great job once again with these drawings

1 Like

No, I meant this (), but these are awesome.

1 Like

Well. I am refering to Ancient history. Things that happned long ago way before the main plot will be begin.

Making a bigger world to get emerged in.

If not I could do a split of my canon and the offical one, but that will be left later

Why thank you, I am having my mind on the artwork 6 out of 7 times,
Great help!

Give that man a Golden mask.

I will look into this.

And for don’t read this…

[spoiler]I am refering to making world building. Like this even that happned:
“Aku voice”
LONG AGO, in a distant land.

I, MAKUTA, the master of darkness

UNLEASED AN UNSPEAKEBLE EVIL.

But a foolish Toa warrior stepped up to oppose me me.
figthing sounds
Before the final blow was struck I opened a portal in time, flining the toa into the future where my EVIL is law.

Now the fool seeks to get back to her own time and undo the future that is Makuta
“/end of Aku voice”
cuts[/spoiler]

Oh well… time to get back to my Favorite thing… before @Oomatu gets too far ahead.

TIME TO DO MY FAVORITE THING.

ARHICTECTURE. NYEEEEEEEEH hehehehh

2 Likes

Dont you mean fools? Did he just send 1 toa to the future?

I do like Samurai Jack’s story, and I think it could work with bionicle

1 Like

as cool as this is I would rather a cape that goes down from the shoulders and have her look more like this:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■0QMwg-KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

@Oomatu who’s that female archer I know the other guy is supposedly called Skopio