Toa Paraha and Petra

I love this color scheme.

Paraha is a nomadic Toa of stone wandering the wastelands of Po-Koro.

She’s seen many battles in the fight to keep herself alive in the wastelands.

Her battle torn personally makes her seem cold at times when she’s really just looking out for others.

At one point in her travels she was injured in a fight and had fled, and her attacker followed to finish the kill.

When Petra came across her and then helped Paraha to mend her wounds and fight off her attacker.

Owing Petra her life, she protects Petra with her life as they wander the wastelands.

Petra doesn’t really take things too seriously and is a bit of a jokester.

And Paraha is an exceptionally strong Toa.

I had fun building these two, and on a side note their weapons can store away on their backs

I really wish I had the Uniter Stone mask ;-;

26 Likes

Builds on both are great! Nice job!

1 Like

Both are great, pretty much nailing the proportions.

If anything, I’d add more things like the bone details, really helps the character!

3 Likes

thanks, I wouldn’t know where to add them, didn’t want to over saturate them with them.

Though nothing special, these still look really cool.

Good work!

1 Like

Pretty good job here. Technically, there’s nothing major to complain about with these two; the builds are solid, the colors are decent, and the proportions seem relatively natural.

It’s just… There’s really nothing that stands out to me. They kind of just look vaguely like gender swapped versions of Pohatu and Nilkuu. Honestly, the only thing particularly intruiging is Paraha’s bones(?). So I guess the best I can say is “be more creative”.

I realize that’s kind of harsh and doesn’t give you much to work with, but I really think they serve to benefit from something to make them more unique. To make them more memorable, if nothing else.

3 Likes

0/10
No Justice raining from above
\s

But these are great

1 Like

Yeah I realize this, just like the look of Pohatu and Nilkuu and wanted to make MOC with the same look, it doesn’t help that they’re wearing the same masks. I’ve noticed that this and another MOC I’m working on look like revamps of existing sets XD not much I can do about it I guess :sweat:

Should I get the reference?

1 Like

I read the name as Parah overwatch

2 Likes

both of these are nice, and that story is awesome ! good job :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty darn good.

These mocs left me PETRAfied.
I’ll leave now…

1 Like

Nicely done. The saw blade weapon is a great choice. And the taller, lithe body looks great for the Protector.

1 Like

These look cool.

Nice mocs!