Toa Team "Album Pics"

I NEED that Lewa as a real mini figure. NOW.

1 Like

If I was to give any advice, it would be that Kopaka and Tahu could use more markings on their foreheads, they both kinda look bald.

2 Likes

These are great! I would definitely love to see full body designs for these. Also, what @RaptorTalon said about Kopaka and Tahu.

And there was I, wondering why they looked a bit outta place compared with the other masks. Yeah, guess that’s on the list for the next ones, I forgot to add them on these pictures -Oops!-
(specially the Akaku, it really needs them =P)

1 Like

There’s just so much character in these.

These are wonderful!

I really love the personality put into the characters here. The second picture is easily my favorite of the two.

1 Like

Okay, fixed the missing markings.
(Will remember to add them on the next ones, I promise*)

2 Likes

Oh wow.

They look tons better, great job!

(and you’re welcome. XP)

2 Likes

I have to be honest - I love these, and they really make me smile. The designs are nearly perfect, with bright colors that manage to pop while still blending well with each other. Everything feels so bright and positive! The facial expressions are basic yet meaningful; and the scenes being depicted, simple as they are, are chock full of character. Overall the style and color of the art communicate a sense of liveliness that I think works beautifully.

I’m definitely going to save these pics to my G3 brainstorming portfolio. All in all, very well done! I hope to see more artwork in the same vein in the future.

3 Likes

Dang, the lineless style really works well here. Those masks look fantastic!

1 Like

###Took some time, but here are the individual Toa:
##LEWA

Poof! (what sword?)
##ONUA
##POHATU
##GALI
##TAHU
##KOPAKA
(As if they needed to have the names xD)

35 Likes

######Where’s Lewa’s axe…?

2 Likes

The individual pics look amazing. My favourite is kopaka. Nice work :+1:

1 Like

These are literally the coolest things I have all month. You designs are my new favourites. I kind of want to steal them.

1 Like

Swords are cooler. :stuck_out_tongue:

<3

These are sooo good, LOL.

We already have 2 guys with swords. One more is just redundancy from a design perspective.

Also, where is Gali’s weapon?

1 Like

These are great! I love the swords, but having some more diverse weapons would probably be for the best.

Yeah, there were too many swords, so I added a variant of Lewa with an axe
(the one with the sword is still there though :wink: )

Thanks for the feedback!

@SirKeksalot there’s the water =P
I didn’t felt a weapon was necessary for the picture, since I wanted her to be controlling the water

7 Likes