Toa Team "Album Pics"

The khopesh isn’t a hook. It’s still a sword, just curved. Holding a khopesh backwards is just a backwards khopesh and not a different weapon.

1 Like

What Jon said. I was thinking more along the lines of the image Keks posted, and it’s exactly what I said in my initial comment.

Kama all the way. Though I’d be for making the curve a bit more rounded.

I’ll have my full pitch (which mentions some stuff like this) up in a separate topic sometime soon.

3 Likes

Ok, after giving that further thought, I’m all for kama (kamas?), or those hook- blade things Jon said. They work much better.

2 Likes

The highlighting on these is the best part.

these are super adorable

I actually think the large shoulder pads work really well. Sometimes you have to overexaggerate proportions to visually portray characteristics. It definitely makes him look really tough.

1 Like

*Khopesh

That was a sickle. A khopesh is meant to strike the target on the outward-curving side.

1 Like

Hook swords work better than kama if we want to go with something larger. But they aren’t as subtle, IMO.

1 Like

I think Kopaka looks amazing, and giving Pohatu a knife is actually a good idea.

This could have worked for an animated series. The style is miles apart from Ninjago and simple enough to be animated.
Too bad it has been forgotten.

2 Likes

SO CUTE!!! I like how you depicted Pohatu I liked his cheerful G1 self better than that grouch in G2 and it’s also cute how depicted Onua and Lewa I was very touched by the father/daughter relationship between them

1 Like