Tonelo, my Self-MOC

17 Likes

Can I have some better photos?

What do you need exactly?

How-to? :slight_smile:

Alright Thanks @KAI_BORG @Toa_Vladin I wont do it again no problemo

Edited for Double Post - Slime

OK. And I still want some better pictures. I can’t really see the moc.

Ehh! No problame-o! As I said, a mod’ll just pop by, fix it up and notify you, and now that you know how to avoid such you won’t have to worry about it happening again.

Unless he will keep double posting. In that case he will get banned.

^ this

don’t do consecutive posts

1 Like

as I wrote I will try my best not to do it again

1 Like

Welcome to the Boards!

He looks pretty cool! Color scheme is really nice, and the shapes aren’t all too bad, either. My issue is that he’s pretty gappy, most noticeably at the waist and his knees. I’m also not too fond of the Rahkshi head, typically those are avoided as they are overused, but that’s more of a personal taste issue.

His weapon looks really awesome, maybe make it double sided?

Jeez, dude, chill. You don’t need to be rude about it. The guy’s new here, some people aren’t used to how things work at first.

3 Likes

Kind of reminds me of the Dark Hunter Tyrant, due to the arms and head :slight_smile:
I don’t think the sword works too well, because the spikes are slightly twisted and bent. On the other hand, I like the lower abdomen as well as the background on the first pic. Welcome, By the way! And @Toa_Vladin, relax man, there’s no need to be obnoxious to new people.

3 Likes

The only real problems I have are the triple jointed knees and the top part of the head which look a bit weird in my opinion. The gap on the top of the hands is also a bit strange, but I don’t mind it as much. Otherwise, this looks pretty good

2 Likes

Hey thanks alot

1 Like