In no particular order,
Fallout: New Vegas
Borderlands 2
Destiny
Overwatch
Portal 2
Terraria
Halo 3 ODST
Lego Star Wars:TCS(I’m really pulling things out of a hat at this point)
Mario&Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story
Fallout 3

1 Like

You just listed a good portion of my life.

I change my mind about the order all the time, but this is how it stands right now. Also, it’s one game per series, otherwise number 4 would be Deus Ex: Human Revolution, 7 would be Half Life 1 and 9 would be Civ 5.

1. Deus Ex
  2. Sid Meier’s Alpha Centauri
  3. Mass Effect (whole series)
  4. Skyrim
  5. The Talos Principle
  6. Half Life 2
  7. The Witcher 3
  8. Portal/Portal 2 (both for different reasons)
  9. Fallout: New Vegas
  10. Counter Stike: Global Offensive
1 Like

10: Hot Wheels: All Out

9: Super Mario 3D Land

8: Command the Toa Mahri

7: Pokemon X

6: Minecraft PE

5: Super Mario Maker (probably tied with six, but I just put them separately

4: Quest for R2-D2

3: Pokemon Omega Ruby

2: Pokemon Moon

1: MNOG

1 Like

Lately I’ve been playing games and thinking about them, and so I may eventually revise my list because I believe it will be a major revision, but it might be a while because Horizon Zero Dawn, Mario Odyssey, and Zelda Breath of the Wild all contend to ■■■■■ my list around.

10: COD Ghosts
9: Dragonball Z: Supersonic Warriors
8: Kirby Super Star Ultra
7: Halo 3
6: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
5: Halo 4
4: Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkiachi 3
3: Halo Reach
2: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
1: Pokemon Platinum

3 Likes

Time to update this list.

1. Portal 1 and 2
  2. Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
  3. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
  4. Batman: Arkham City
  5. Pokemon Sun and Moon
  6. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
  7. Super Mario Galaxy 2
  8. Minecraft
  9. Lego Lord of the Rings
  10. Super Smash Bros. 3DS

As I get more games expect this list to change more.

1 Like

I really should update my list but I’ll just say Doom 2016, Dragon Age, and Wasteland should be in there somewhere.

My Top 10…Oooo that’s tricky

1 Devil May Cry 4.
OMG THIS GAME. So my bread and butter for videogames are mainly hack and slash and FPS Shooters.
DMC 4 tops my list because of how it changed my outlook on videogame stories and has inspired me to make a hack and slash. (PS, I will study this in college.)

2 Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.

BEFORE YOU CALL ME A HERETIC, I loved this entry into the COD franchise. Yes It introduced the (bad and good) supply drop system. I am a quickscoping beast in the game. Even after playing for years I still come back to it for a fresh experience.

3 Bionicle Heroes
Yes, its a Lego game. And I’m still a fan of Bionicle. But this might just be the best PS2 game ive ever played. It was like Hearthstone, it was deceptivlt simple and extremly fun to play. The story almost perfectly combines the actual story with a small fantasy element. The combat was and still is fun. And I think this game is on Steam (Someone please check that).

4 Uncharted 4 A Thief’s End.
Another PlayStation exclusive. The last possible game in the series and arguably the best one I’m graphics and story, Uncharted 4 actually made me cry at the end. I loved how the story combined normal elements from the series and beautifully mastered the art of adventure.

5 Destiny.

When it came out, I had a bit of a down thought about this game. It looked like a Halo ripoff to me. O jebus I was wrong. It blew Ghosts out of the water with its rich gameplay and replayability capabilities. The Multiplayer was absolutely amazing and consistent. It made Infinite Warfare look bad (no hate I love both.)

6 Resident Evil 7.
Ive never been as scared as I was in Resident Evil 7 I even live streamed it on my Youtube channel (I’ll put a link.)

It generally had me terrified. I beat this game with a scared and sad emotion cocktail.

7 Team Fortress 2.

Pyro main, all the way. I am actually a very recent TF2 player but it is actually becoming one of my fave Steam games. The character s balance easily with player styles and the story is told HILARIOUSLY.

Plus Pyro is an OP main with the flaregun.

8 Rocket League.
Despite me being crap at it, I love playing Rocket League. The physics system intrigues me and the cars in the game are SICK.

Plus the Halo Warthog is op.

9 Paragon

Now here’s a game I’m gonna get flaked for.
Paragon is a game I just got into, and I love it. It combines LoL with Overwatch in third person. I love the characters and gameplay style.

10 Doom (2016)
What a way to bring back a dead series (screw you Doom 3).

I am an old classic fan of doom despite being 15. This game is outstanding as any remake could be. It has blood, gore and is in need of a combo with Halo for every videogame fan. Never has Doom contained so many demons in one room at the same time. It. Is. Awesome.

(in no order)

10.Sonic 3 and Knuckles
9. Streets of rage
8. Street Fighter Alpha 3
7. Final Fight
6. Mertiod (NES)
5. Konami TMNT arcade
4. Mortal Kombat
3. Street Fighter II
2. Turtles in Time

1. Megamax X

My list (always changing and in not particular reason)
1 Portal Series
2 Pikmin Series
3 MNOG series
4 Mario Maker
5 Link Between Worlds
6 Majora’s Mask (3ds Remaster)
7 Mario Galaxy and it’s sequel
8 Stanley Parable
9 Terraria / Minecraft
10 2D Mario games

1 Like

When Stanley came to a set of two open doors, he entered the door on his left.

2 Likes
  1. shovel knight or Terraria (sad that I cannot play it any more, especially since 1.3 stuff)
  2. Battlefront 2 or DOOM
  3. AM2R
  4. Axiom Verge
  5. Hyper light drifter
  6. Halo CE
  7. Bonkle heroes
  8. starbound
  9. mini ghost
  10. Broforce

But Stanley decided he couldn’t stand the pressure of a decision. so he went back to his office

So uh… If theories are true, and far cry 5 is going to be a pre-sequel of far cry 3, or have any relation with it, its going to be my second favorite game

1. Far Cry 3
  2. Far Cry 5 (?)
  3. Far Cry Primal
  4. Far Cry 4
  5. Far Cry 2
  6. MNOG
  7. Undertale
  8. The Last Of Us
  9. Half-Life 2
  10. Half-Life

That would be the reason I group franchises together.

My stupidly diverse gaming career could not be summed up in 10 entries if I did that.

1. ET the video game.
  2. Halo 2
  3. Warframe
  4. Battleborn
  5. Civilization 5
  6. KOTOR II
  7. Star wars battlefront 2
  8. Mario party 3
  9. Pokemon Sapphire
  10. Danganronpa 2
2 Likes

You.