Top 10 Favorite Games!

That;s pretty sus

1 Like

I haven’t grab an entire list of my all time favorites, however here’s a list my favorite games that I played last year.

1. Metroid dread
  2. Halo infinite
  3. Metroid prime
  4. Super Metroid
  5. Botw
  6. Metroid Zero mission
  7. Hollow knight
  8. Metroid Fusion
  9. Rocket league
  10. Am2r
2 Likes

Ok, top 10 games. Here we go.

Number 10. Crash Team Racing [PS1] (Better then Mario Kart 64, don’t @me. Arguably the best racer of the 90s and of all time. I love the powerups and the controls are like butter. I still love placing TNT right before the finish line in multiplayer. )

Number 9. Mario Party 2 (Arguably the best Mario Party and is still fun to play on the N64 today. My go to N64 multiplayer experience [sorry goldeneye])

Number 8. Tony Hawk’s Underground (I have my copy signed by Tony Hawk which is pretty cool, and it’s the best in the THPS series IMO. It took what made other games great, and improved in meaningful ways. It also didn’t stray away from skateboarding too much.)

Number 7. Bully (RockStar games really went all out with this one, it has such a good story and environment. It also isn’t as violent or degenerate as GTA. I love walking around bullworth academy and beating people up, and then escaping the prefects. The story is also incredible, and [spoiler] is a very good villain. )

Number 5. Super Mario World (Kind of dated but it’s still a lot of fun, and the cape ability is amazing. I had to put a 2D platformer of some kind on here, and this will always be my first pick.)

Number 4. Earthbound (This is a rather new entry since I just finished playing it, but I love the music and vibe in this game. I like how you can see the enemies on the screen unlike other RPGS too. I had a lot of fun with this game, and it’s one of my favorite jrpgs.)

Number 3. Mario Odyssey. (Probably not the best 3D Mario, leagues better then Mario 64 and Sunshine, but IMO Mario Galaxy is probably better. The only reason I didn’t put it there is because I’ve only finished the first two galaxies, so I need to invest more time. Anyway, Mario Odyssey is still a really good game, I love the formula and graphics. Balloon world is also a lot of fun. Adding a sentient hat was such a good idea, and makes the gameplay much more unique.)

Number 2. Legend of Zelda: BOTW (No explanation, played it pretty much day 1 and have been in love ever since. Everything about this game is so great. It drops you off and essentially lets you do whatever you want. You can continue the story or you can go fight enemies and upgrade your gear. The shrines are such good puzzles, and not the map feels empty. I have like 300 hundred hours in this game for some reason)

Number 1. Mother 3 (I get goosebumps everytime I play it, that’s all I have to say about this one)

2 Likes