Top 10 Suggestion Topic

All Bionicle related, though I’m fairly certain they have to be anyways.
Top 10 times where we had to suspend our disbelief
Top 10 Races against time
Top 10 mysterious characters
Top 10 Set functions
Top 10 Disturbing moments
Top 10 Mysteries (or Top 10 unanswered questions)
Top 10 times the toy-line leaked into the story for marketing reasons (ie: all the weird references in the 2015 story material to the sets’ functions)
Top 10 Funny moments
Top 10 elemental powers
Top 10 Toa

1 Like

A lot of these have already happened.

checks vessel
Oh. My mistake. Forgot about those.

1 Like

I had an idea: with the disappointing and abrupt conclusion to G2, it’d be interesting to see the Top 10 Unanswered Questions in Bionicle (both generations). I’d put the G2 Mask of Time mystery way up on the list.

4 Likes

Oooh, that’s a great suggestion, actually.

I don’t know if it belongs here, but my suggestion is to (sometimes) make some more research about the top tens, especially if they’re not Bionicle related.

Being a big Mixels fan, I have to say that I found the top 10 weirdest Mixels a little lackluster in that regard.

Also, what about a top ten illegal techniques in official Lego sets? I think it would be very interesting, but maybe it’s a little hard to make, I don’t know.

The Top 10 Superheroes Sets?

How does a “Top Ten Lego Fan Projects” idea sound?

1 Like

Top then top tens…?

How about a top ten most useless/weird polybags in recent years?

Top ten most complicated/complex sets?

1 Like

Top 10 times Lego used illegal building techniques.

1 Like

numero uno:

it’s the reason why LEGO has an official list of illegal connections. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want a Top 10 Lego Marvel Minifigures!

Top 10 Message Boards Moments.

1 Like

Top 10 users the cast wants to ban.

4 Likes

The Top 10 MARVEL Characters that we like to see in the LEGO MARVEL Superheroes 2.

1 Like

Top 10 failed executions of sets. I would imagine skull scorpio would be quite high in this list.

1 Like