Tormutor the defender of ice

This is my second lego creation using the same inner frame and im planning on making more creations using it for future builds. but this time i changed the inner frame a little bit so its instead using ball joints for more free movement so its not so restrict. when i started building i was thinking on making a angelic knight or maybe even a samurai using white and gold but when i made the head i just loved the idea and gold wouldnt rly fit in. so i went with white and blue instead. i also made a bunch of different weapons to him that all can be stored on him. and one more thing you better be careful cause hes got a sharp butt :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

56 Likes

Holy cow I really dig this, with this template you have, I can see you’ll probably have lots of cool creations coming out of this inner frame :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m not a huge fan of the sword and the spear, but the flail and shield look great! Also that head is just perfect. Amazing job on this one!

So bionicley, yet system… love it

3 Likes

i gotta agree with you on that point. i struggled a little bit when it came to the weapons especially with the sword cause i think the hilt is way bigger than i really wanted and i my white pieces was beginning to run out aswell. ill probably update it when i come around to buy some pieces

@EmperorDuckie Thanks alot!

@TenebraeInvictus Thanks alot dude i really appreicaite it, it means alot to me with nice comments like this is what makes me what to build more and i can take criticism aswell cause thats one of the ways i can improve

Edited for triple post by Prentice1215

2 Likes

I wold recommend using the larger tooth pieces as a hilt, the one’s you used on the shield.

2 Likes

Mmmm, this is good.

1 Like

Guy this is fantastic. I am not usually a huge fan of these style mechs because the articulation is too limited on most of them. But you’ve done a great job designing that frame to maximize poseability.

And those weapons are truly awesome. I can’t say enough good things about this MOC.

1 Like

This is really good. From what set are the horns?

depends of what horns youre talking about the upper horns can you get in the lego minifigures series 12 and lower ones i got from brickwarriors a very good and cheao site for custom lego pieces like guns, weapons and armor etc. its a very good site i can easily recommend if youre looking for that kind of stuff

1 Like

very nice! love the frame… not a lot of people pull that off as well as you did.
:slight_smile: