Transformers: Beast Machines

Wait there was an anime?!?!?!?!
I thought you were joking

2 Likes

Well you see, japan flipping LOVED Beast Wars. So they decided to make two different anime. Beast Wars II (Or Beast Wars The 2nd) and Beast Wars Neo. However, I’m not sure which one came first, or how good they are, seeing as I have never watched either of them. I would like to someday though.

One day I will sit down and watch it, but not today, not before Beast Wars.

1 Like

You haven’t seen Beast Wars yet? Trust me, you will LOVE it.

As long as you can ensure a little cheese at the beginning

1 Like

Yeah, there is that. But the worst cheese is really only in the first few episodes. Except for “The Low Road”. While not a bad episode by any means, it still has a bit of cheese. Most of season 1 is still really goo though.
I find it funny how that more of the Beast Machines topic, has been about giving Beast Wars praise, rather than talking about Beast Machines. Maybe we should move this conversation to a more appropriate topic.

1 Like

Beast machines…I only saw the first few episodes, then dropped it. It was pretty…bad to say the least, I hated the character designs, and the entire thing sounded like a good idea…just executed and animated horribly.

2 Likes

So you’re putting your headcanon into this?

I wouldn’t mind if it were some weird alternate dimension but I’ll have to believe that the show is a continuation

2 Likes

I guess, yeah. Is that a problem in any way?

1 Like

I just pretend that it does not exist to begin with, so we can all be happy.

3 Likes

Well, I watched beast machines all the way mostly, I can say it sucked

2 Likes

Now that I look at it, the majority of this topic has been spent on saying how much Beat Machines sucks, and how amazing Beast Wars is. Though, I can’t really argue with either of those points.

1 Like

At least, it had transformers? I mean it had some cool things.Here are some pros and cons
Pros:
It has a dramatic beginning

Cons:
Bad designs
Ugly animation
Not too much animal related to this

OK, add your prospects and cons below

1 Like

Pros:
Beast Mode designs
Vehicon designs

Cons:
Maximal robot mode designs
Nightscream
Maximal characterization
Nightscream
Animation
Nightscream
Did I mention Nightscream?

1 Like

I forgot about the vehicons and animal modes

1 Like

Whether or not you liked how the show ended things is up to you

but canon is not for you to decide.

What happens, happens, and you just gotta deal with it.

It’s arrogant to just straight-up refuse to acknowledge something for what it is.

3 Likes

I think it’s fine to ignore something as bad as this. No need to be rude.

Have you seen Transformers Armada?

2 Likes

I thought it was meh. This one crapped on what is probably my favorite Transformers series.

(That and energon was worse than Armada)

2 Likes

Yes. Yes I have. Well, the first few episodes at least. Armada, while not perfect, has a few upsides. While the same can be said about Beast Machines, Armada never took a massive metaphorical dump on one of the greatest shows ever.