Transformers: Beast Wars

I’ve gotta be fair, it’s a 90’s kids show, and it was excellent for one.

I just think that modern standards have since surpassed it greatly :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You may be right, and my memories my be greatly clouded my nostalgia, but I have yet to see a moment in any show more emotional than that. I mean, just look at this quote.

Optimus Primal: “Well fought, my friend. You saved the valley. You saved the lives of those who live here… and of those who are still to come.”
Dinobot: “Then… there is nothing to regret.”
Rattrap: “Like I said, you’re just a blasted, slag-spouting saurian, but… it’s nice to know where you stand.”
Dinobot: “Upwind of you, for preference, vermin. …Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest… is silence.”
Optimus Primal: “He lived a warrior… and died a hero. Let his spark join the Matrix, the greatest of Cybertron.”

3 Likes

read the IDW comics and you will think otherwise

1 Like

Well I am planning to. So we’ll just have to wait and see on that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I started to cry at one point when reading MTMTE

They do a lot to make you care for the characters without it being shoved in your face

1 Like

As I have heard. However, you must remember that Beast Wars was probably one of the first shows I watched as a child. Its so soaked in nostalgia you could probably smell it from a fair distance away. Then again, there where two particular moments in the final episode of Prime that where able to bring me to tears. I’m excited to see what I’m getting into with the comics.

beast wars was a fun experience, to say the least, though to me it will never be able to surpass the masterpiece that was kissplayers

2 Likes

6 Likes

I rally hoping he’s joking.

2 Likes

the world may never know

Well Optimus Primal won the Power of Primes, after beat out Deathsaurus, Ultra Magnus, & Star Saber.

4 Likes

Well… that’s just prime.

It’s been a while since he’s been in anything. I’m pretty excited.

2 Likes

#HE DID WHAT.

I was rooting for Magnus…frick.

1 Like

star saber should have won…

sorry, i miss read it as Optimus Prime, not Primal. sorry

YES! This will mean an affordable retail Primal toy to add to my collection at some point! That will make two Primals.

But he’s just a solider. Besides, he doesn’t have time for that now. (Two Magnus memes at once. Boom)

Magnus has had his chance blown at least twice in thirty years, He deserves it.

Then again, he did get a toy pretty recently, and I’m pretty sure you where the one who brought up that this whole thing is going to lead to a new toy. Besides, Magnus has a pretty big role in the comics. When was the last time Primal appeared in any fiction at all.

Exactly why he should not be a prime, Primal has done nothing to deserve it other then serve as a cheap copy of G1 Prime for beast wars.

yeah.

I mean, the other choice, Star Saber, was also kind of a copy, but at least he looked cool.