Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

Hmmm… ok I can work with this.
Basically the way I was playing him as was that he had trouble understanding societies norms, such as with the changing of factions or his… mild ‘sociopathy’.

He mainly sees life as survival, such as his main belief is that it is better to be a part of society rather than not due to increased… comfort and survival rates.
To him killing another if it means his own life is an obvious choice that he sees little wrong with, it’s less sociopathy than it is just a lack of understanding.

He has currently begun to realize there are ‘problems’ with his views and actions which has ‘calmed’ him down, I.e. so long as not killing an enemy is a viable option with small increase to the risk of his health he’ll mainly just knockout them out (or maim them if necessary).
Such as if he was jumped by a group of criminals or such, dependent on the amount, weapons and their general size he might kill some of them, none of them or all of them, whichever is the least dangerous (or surrender if that’s the safest).

Of course if he ever did come to understand why exactly his views were so off he’d be pretty out of it for a while as that computed.
(And I already know who has the highest chance of attempting this (coughcough@BlackBeltGamer98coughcough))

================

As for the neutrality bit, I was originally going to have it that he’d been apart of the Decepticons faction originally and then later the Predacons for a bit (he’d believed their society would’ve been beneficial to his line of work… until he realized how much more likely his health would be brought into danger from his jobs there). But your way could work for him.

Basically he tends to work either simple jobs (basically whatever’d be the equivalent of a cashier/janitor/lawnmower, basic little ‘everyone’ can do them jobs) or as a ‘guns-for-hire’, which, in truth, is more or less guard-for-hire, be that bodyguard, store guard or just being payed to guard an area.

So coming from a completely neutral territory could help that because he could work in any faction and due to having no personal interests in their politics and whatnot.

Due to his odd sense of loyalty too it’s basically impossible to make him work against his employer until his contracts up, but with said contract comes his willingness to bend or break certain areas if it means a higher chance of his survival.
Such as if he was told to guard an item, if there was an attack to steal said item and fleeing (with the item) increased both his odds of survival and odds of the item remaining ‘guarded’ he will take it, even if it’s stated he’s not supposed to leave the area (of course for such as that he may attempt to hide in said area).

@Toa_Vladin, so he’s gonna be called a Minicon by your guys? Once he shows his abilities, they may be singing a different tune.

1 Like

tiny micron

1 Like

You can’t switch factions willy nilly. Regardless of rank. You’d only really be able to join th predacons since they pretty much spend all their time at bars and have a low quality of life.

Which is why I’m glad neutral is an actual choice, opens up a couple of potential paths and such for him.

Also it’s not willy hilly with the faction changing, he would’ve been part of 2 before this and even then the ‘shortest’ amount of time he would’ve spent within any faction before even considering leaving was around 15 years or so.
But, thankfully, this new neutral option can work.

Here’s what you’re looking for:

Eh, to each their own. If you want to sign up for this RP, feel free.

So do you think you could give me a full bio for your character with all the changes you’ve made? It’d make getting your character locked in and approved easier.

@rustbelt seriously, if you’re not going to sign up, please leave this topic.

1 Like

If I recall, your guy is around the average height for a Cybertronian and Firestorm isn’t gonna get close as he is rather small and could get accidentally crushed if he and/or the other larger Cybertronians aren’t careful. Plus, he’s not gonna be the most social guy on the planet as he isn’t wanting unwanted attention.
@rustbelt, he said Blackbelt because that is a shortened variant of my username on here.

Aren’t most Cybertrons much taller than humans? My guys about an extra 3’-6’ taller than the average human… how short is your guy then? Thought it was around human or so (at least that’s what I read…)

Also I’m mainly basing that comment around how pretty much every character o’ mine has ended up whenthey interact with yours.

@MaxinePrimal I will get right on that!
Also, so the neutrality idea works then? (I.e. he takes jobs and ‘live’ in whatever factions city/related his employer is within/he’s contracted to.)

Well, I said he would be hanging out with other Head Masters and other smaller Cybertronians. Titan Masters in the recent Transformers Combiner Wars show by Machinima show that Emessary is about average human size, the recent TF RiD show that is a sequel to TFP depicts the various Minicons as about the size of Rusty (one of their human allies) and in the Transformers Unicron Trilogy, some Minicons are shown to be able to become things like skateboards and scooters for vehicle mode and robot mode is about the same size as the human teenager allies the Autobots have.

Taking all that into account, Firestorm’s height is fairly reasonable in terms of a Head Master. Heck, to add another example there is Cogman from Last Knight whom is about average height and ‘build’ to a skinny, but not unhealthily so, human.

I understand and I see the logic behind your statement. But first, Firestorm needs to open up more and become more comfortable being around other the majority of Cybertronians as, again, he is rather easy to squish considering his size relative to them.

1 Like

I guess. We can work on it as we play if need be.

1 Like

I don’t want to come off as impatient but I am curious if there is any sort of set time for when the RP will start.

1 Like

Well I don’t see that happening with Mr. I-don’t-understand-what’s-so-bad-about-killing/maiming/similar-social-norms’.

But hey! At least my guy’ll be one of the closest non-minicons/related height cybertons he’ll meet! (His Own bodies litheness/smoothness/thinness (?) should potentially help in that regard too… until he ends up stabbing someone in front of him…)

I’m both happy and a bit nervous at that statement. Just be careful.

1 Like

Can’t wait for this thing to start.

1 Like

Hey, I’ll try as well as I can for Ashphalt’s own limited understanding/odd views (and already imbedded habits to stab/otherwise injure most of those who currently prove a risk to his overall health)

I appreciate that but don’t say I didn’t warn you.

@Toa_Vladin, I concur.

1 Like

What? Explain.

Well hey, once (if) he realizes how ‘messed’ up Ashphalt is perhaps that’ll help.