Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

And those are the ones you know about :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yup and I am certain more will join as time goes on.

Ehh. I think itā€™s a serious issue that should be dealt with, but it was brought up in the wrong way.

And Iā€™m for starting the RP sooner. I think 9-10 players is the average for an RP, sometimes less.

1 Like

Alright then. Iā€™ll start it this weekend if I can.

1 Like

Iā€™m perfectly fine with whatever you decide in regards to the RP starting. chuckles. If we had one more character, our numbers would equal that of the Primes (the Original 13 and Optimus).

1 Like

Well going off of aligned continuity rules Optimus was one of the original 13.

logos is the proper thirteenth

Iā€™m confused. TFP is part of the Aligned Continuity and Ratchet said that there were 13 Primes made by Primus that helped defeat Unicron the first time and when Megatron caused the core to become severely weakened, Optimus was called to be The Last Prime after the Original 13.

Am I interpreting that correctly?

The thirteenth sacrificed himself to activate the well of allsparks, and was reborn into Orion pax(aka Optimus)

1 Like

Shows how much I know and understand of general TF lore. And considering the TFP movie, Optimus kinda went full circle at the end.

The thirteenā€™s story is very convoluted, so itā€™s hard to understand at times

1 Like

I recommend getting the covenant of Primus. Itā€™s an amazing book, and tells the story of the entire aligned continuity up until the end of prime.

Or read funpubā€™s comics

Yeah, I gathered that much.

@MaxinePrimal, Iā€™ll look it up; I feel like Aligned Continuity is the time and rules setting sort of thing this RP will have.

As far as general universal rules, than yes.

Itā€™ll be more akin to idw

1 Like

Which is pretty similar to aligned if you think about it.

I have a question: the alt-modes are earth or Cybertronian vehicles?

Aligned is idw lite

1 Like

It doesnā€™t really matter to be honest. Do something cybertronian if you want, so something earth like if you want.

@Ace I can agree to that.