Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

Well, what’s the Halo equivalent to the Eta-2 Jedi Starfighter?

Banshee. Though their already in the rp. Both Railfire and his direct troops have that alt.

I guess Railfire’s his ride to Vector Sigma once Firestorm finds that maintenance duct, if one exists.

There isn’t one, and I’m just waiting for anyone to try to tunnel in.

I don’t mean from a power scale standpoint, I mean from a canonical standpoint. I think we should mix as little continuites as possible.

3 Likes

We have Halo alt modes but, you are Acting GM; what you say goes. I just thought it would be a good fit for Firestorm.

And that’s all they are. Just alts. There’s no story significance to it outside of that.

1 Like

Yup, I just thought an Eta-2 or two would be a nice bit of variety considering that by now Cybertronians have probably interacted with a fairly decent number of different cultures and technologies.

They actually haven’t. Space travel hasn’t been developed quite yet.

Firestorm ’ s a head. Besides, it might be better to think of a virtual redeco of an existing TR figure.

Trigger Happy would work well.

Technically, I actually do have the Mace Windu-Jedi Starfighter TF Crossovers figure in my possession IRL; would that count if I posted a picture of it in both modes?

Also, who is Trigger Happy? Is he the Skylanders character?

He is a Titans return figure. Transformers Crossovers is not true to transformers lore in the sense that it’s the Star wars characters piloting mechs.

1 Like

No, I’m talking about the TF character. He got a really good toy in Titans Return, which would work well as a body for Firestorm, with some digital color editing.

do you want a transector or a character with a head?

A Transtector that is a fast tank.

Will these do?

Dang it, I envisioned Dynamo as a Megatron retool.

1 Like

Really? Huh.

I like the Megatron-esque one’s design.