I'm gonna give this RP a shot :> It would be nice if you could update me on the story development so far so I don't have to read all the messages posted in the RP topic
Appearance: (I will probably make some sketches later)
- Anchoria sports a color scheme of, primarily, teal with purple accents, while her lights are styled into a fuchsia glow. Her face looks rather humanoid and strands of decorative cords sprout from her head, fashioned somewhat like human hair would be. She often wears those lovely Kamina glasses for some sweet intimidation factor. They seem to be projected onto her face instead of being actually physical, so she can dismiss them at will.
- In her natural form, many would consider Anchoria to be aesthetically pleasing. Her form is lanky, tall and she stands upon heel struts similarly to the Prime depiction of Starscream. She easily towers even over most male Decepticons but lacks the physical prowess of her more massive kin.
- It would probably be surprising if, as a member of the Decepticons, Anchoria did not sport a flying vehicle mode. Reasonably, choosing such a form is in the best interest of anybody who wants to move efficiently across the battlefield. Physically, her vehicle form is reminiscent of Halo's Covenant CPV-class heavy destroyer, though much, much, much smaller, appropriate to her size in robot mode.
- Picture attached at the bottom of this post.
- Energy Glaives
- The energy glaives are a weapon fashioned for fast-paced, melee combat. They are very thin and have a relatively short range of motion, being attached from the bottom of the wearer's forearms, starting at the wrist and ending at their elbow joints.
- They can be dismissed and summoned at will similarly to Anchoria's visor. Like it, they are a built-in mechanism that is projected, rather than being a physical part of her body.
- Anchoria orients herself mostly in mid-range firefight combat if she has the chance to. In her robot form, she can transform her entire lower arm section into pulse blasters that fire sonic pulses in a circular fashion. In her vehicle form, they are permanently exposed.
- Being an energy weapon, the pulse blasters have no ammo, however, they can overheat and even explode if they are abused. There is usually a downtime period between each shot fired by Anchoria to preserve energy and to not overextend her weapon's abilities.
- They can completely destroy even a very thick chassis at point-blank, but they are mostly meant for mid-range combat, where their effectivity is greatly reduced compared to the aforementioned example.
Anchoria is a Decepticon strategist that has proven to be both loyal to their cause and a great tool for executing their will. She is not inherently loyal to whoever leads the Decepticons, rather her main loyalty lays with the ideas and values of the Decepticons. She will often do what she believes is the best option for them and their survival upon the face of Cybertron. She is disciplined and can oftentimes be awfully stoic.
Many consider her a pragmatist. She is not a great philosopher or moralist, so she often tends to solve issues in a manner that is efficient, rather than inherently "good." This often puts her morality in direct contradiction to the ways of the Autobots and many other beings that believe in some form of justice, some manner or rectitude.
Vehicle Mode Picture
Lemme know if something else needs to be added @MaximusPrimal
EDIT: Anchoria reference picture added for robot mode.