Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

Interesting, can’t say that rings a bell fren

mind filling me in on the current lore a bit? what continuity is this? what’s the current politics? is there a war? so much to ask, so little time!

So, 200,000 years ago a maximal prime(Maximus) found a dead cybertron, and after defeating unicron revived it(much to primus’s dismay) by sacrificing himself. Soon afterwards it began to create new transformers, these new transformers formed four factions, the civilized, yet cold autobots lead by autonicus. The militaristic deceptions lead by diacon. The chaotic, and disorganized predacons, kinda lead by predicus(I think, not sure here).And the peaceful maximals, kead by maxima. Shortly afterwards a Nova prime appeared from an unknown universe, and plays autonicus’s second, secretly manipulating him for the next 200,000 years until he overthrew him, and sending the disgraced leader into exile. Soon after he launched an invasion on maximal territory, and that ended up in him annexing a good portion of it, and neutral territory in exchange for an uneasy truce. And later going as far to point a gun at the well of allsparks. Later an ancient knight from cybertron’s history (pre Maximus) unveils a possible way to save the planet by finding the other members of the order.and after finding on they enlist the help of a Titan named auger on gigantitron. On the next world of velocitron they fought an autobot gestalt (the first one of this new civilization.) The main group ends up nigh dead and stuck between the land of the living and the dead they have to travel through the pit to prove they’re worthy of returning to the land of the living. While accidentally releasing an ancient tyrant in the process. That should sum everything up nicely

4 Likes

Thanks for the summary

It got a bit confusing towards the end but I will make do

1 Like

Don’t worry, the end shouldn’t be to relevant to newer players, except for the ancient tyrant but he won’t reappear for a bit.

@Shadowrockboy190 @MakutaTexxidos

Alright. I don’t exactly have a lot of time at the moment. Could you both give me a quick summary of your characters? I’ll be sure to read the whole things when I have the time.

1 Like

You’re both accepted

2 Likes

It’s okay you don’t have to rush it
Read over it whenever you feel like

Oh… you are like a co-GM of this RPG fren?

1 Like

Yeah, there’s three of us. Me, @Ace, and @Traykar. Anyway, I’m reading over your profile right now, and I’m liking it so far.

1 Like

Yeah.

1 Like

Alright
Cheers! I’m glad you like it
There is no reference for her robot mode atm but i will hopefully do some quick sketches of her today

1 Like

By the way, what time is it for you currently? Time zone issues have been a thing with other players, so its good to know.

1 Like

I’m GMT +2

Alirght. Thanks.

Sorry just got back

1 Like

No problem. I already read through your character.

1 Like

Oh btw does this rp have space bridges?

No. Nor wide spread space travel at the moment.

1 Like

Oh, welp… I guess that’s half a post gone hehe

Predeting the resurrection of Cybertron, though? Were there space ships and such?

Not really. Everything in there works. The only part that wouldn’t is her ability to fly in space.

Oh. It’s not that. I was planning to introduce the character on an ancient Decepticon shipwreck.

I will change it to an airborne transport instead though and on Cybertron.

1 Like