Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

OK. Next time I will @ you. I promise.

OK, so here are my actual characters:

Name: Mordo
Faction: Maximal
Appearance:

Alt mode: Blue Jay
Weapons: Sword, knifes, blaster
Bio: He loves to make parties and to waste his time.

Name: Kelia
Faction: Maximal
Appearance:

Alt mode: dove
Weapons: Knifes, a sword
Bio: Mordo’s older sister, she like to work on her own and rarely fights.

Did you make those pictures? If not, then you have to give credit to who did.

1 Like

The artist behind the first on DeviantArt is, dcjosh.
The second is Autobot-Windracer(DeviantArt as well).

I think three is fine for now.

1 Like

For now.

No more until after we start. And even then if you want to add any more you need to talk to me about it first.

So many.

1 Like

Of course.

Name: Ashphalt

Faction: Neutral/his own
(Currently he’s part of the ‘autobot’ faction but that’s just because he currently sees them as the best choice, living conditions/society wise. If something were to occur that changed that opinion he’d give it a chance, but, if it continued to get worse/remained the same, he’d switch to whichever other faction was viable for him)

Appearance:

Picture is of transformers toy known as Knockout.

(Currently this is ‘closest’ picture I could find to his design. In truth, he really, really doesn’t match up with this. His colour scheme is pretty much (chrome?) black with red lights (both eye and motorcycle wise. Physically he’s quite a bit more thinned down than this, smoother armour in basic, his ‘cannon’ arm is opposite this one, one of those wheels forms his rights arms ‘saw’ and the second merges with his back… might have to attempt a drawing or somesuch later…)

Weapons: He has a Tri-bladed ‘saw’ on his right arm (three blade six stuck together on a single axle/motor which turns at high speeds).
His left arms hand can be switched with two internal weapons, a sword and a basic strength energy cannon. The cannon has been modified with a burst-fire function which allows for it fire a 5 burst energy volley of higher strength.

Unfortunately after using the burst-fire function the cannon is forced into a cooldown function due to overheating. During the cooldown his hand cannot be switched back in.
If enough damage was done to his left arm he would not be able to switch out his internal attachments until after repairs, forcing his ‘hand’ to remain at whichever it was last changed to.

===============

Little extra stuff for him: Despite his ‘willingness’ to easily switch factions that doesn’t mean he’ll fully align himself with them. If he has friends within a different faction he will protect them, no matter what it means for him, while others, even those in his ‘faction’ he’ll leave to die if it means endangering his own life in the least amount.

Height wise he is one of the shorter transformers, being around somewhere between 9’-12’ But that doesn’t mean he isn’t a capable fighter, he’s beaten plenty taller than him (and been beaten in turn).

He’s no super fighter but he’s good enough. His own stealth capabilities and (mild) sociopathy/willingness to maim/kill others also help in that regard.
Despite said ‘sociopathy’ he is honourable enough, he will fight fairly in a direct fight or challenge but otherwise he’ll use subterfuge and dirty techniques to his advantage a small much as he can.

1 Like

All around this is pretty solid, but there is one major problem. Being neutral is fine, but you can’t constantly change fractions. Though you can have friends in different factions.

1 Like

How can he be both Honorable but also have a disregard for the lives of other people? Besides, if he quit being an Autobot, the other factions wouldn’t just welcome him with open arms, if he betrayed the Autobots, what’s stopping him from betraying their faction? If he’s going to be loyal to no-one, then no-one is going to be loyal to him.

1 Like

Honourableness in the terms of duelling and keeping his word.

If he makes a promise he will protect it to the best of his ability and he will keep his word, until a time comes that may assure his death, in full, if he follows it.

If you challenge (key word being challenge) him to a fight he will fight in an ‘honourable’ fashion (i.e. no tricks, no dirty plays, no hidden weapons), it will be a straightforward fight, be that to the death or just defeat.

Now if you don’t challenge him (and I mean directly state that challenge) or fight honourably he will use any tricks and dirty plays he can to defeat you.

As for the open arms, none really would. Currently he hasn’t switched from the autobots faction in a long time, their society/whatever it’d be called is currently what he sees as the best and he hold no wishes to end that or his welcoming in it.
So long as that remains the same he will remain loyal to them.

@MaxinePrimal
In terms of neutrality it is mainly that he keeps himself as little involved in the governmental/related positions, affairs or similar (for citizens) in ‘his’ faction’s society as he can and is… willing, and capable, to live unconnected to any of them, if it comes down to it.

As for the constantly switching, it’s not a sudden thing, he will wait a… mainly reasonable amount of time (couple of years, depends on how his own situation is being affected) before he changes factions, in case whatever it is that has happened can be resolved.
And it will take quite a large dissolve in how the society is running to actually make him consider that option.

Currently the Autobot’s society has been the best (in his mind) for a long time and he will be reluctant to change, the subsequently adapt, for as long as necessary. (He has switched before but the amount is small, each switch has also lasted multiple years)

##########

Of course this can all be changed if necessary, this guy is mainly just rethrwon together from a previous idea I had a few years ago before my transformers interest lowered compared to my others.

1 Like

The thing is, being entirely neutral is an option. (Probably should have said that in the topic post) There’s plenty of neutral territory on Cybertron. Frequently changing factions to any extent isn’t really an option.

Raises hand. I would like to ask if I could create a Head Master character as those are something that is currently being utilized and is rather unique in regards to the concept. (@MaxinePrimal)

1 Like

Headmaster are fine.

Thanks. I wanted to make sure I had some permission from the DM before I began the design. He’ll be based around my self-MOC and will have images up as soon as I can. Would I be okay to PM you my preliminary/first draft once it is ready for a look-see before I consider posting it?

1 Like

That’s fine as well.

And thus I know I am definitely the student around here as I am not well versed in TF lore.

INITIALIZING DATA RECORD

Name: Firestorm

Faction: Neutral

Appearance: has red and gold armor. Crimson eyes. About the size of a tall human. Chestplate has an ‘X’ on it and looks like the plating is able to intricately ■■■■■ form. Can transform into a head that has a peculiar faceplate; it looks like a combination of a crown that references death and a star. The forehead has an indented, circular design that is divided into six segments with a horizontal central line.

Weapons: Energy Launcher Cannon and a Sword.

Bio: A Head Master that has a mysterious past. Not much is known about him except he hangs around with Minicons, other Head Masters and small Maximals and Predacons if he ever has any spare time.

Abilities: NOT AVAILABLE yet.

Can posses a Transtector or recently decapitated Cybertronian body and gains pyrokinetic abilities that include fiery plasma; the power and duration of this ability is determined by the body’s preexisting armament and Energon levels when Firestorm Power Links with it.

@MaxinePrimal, how is this? And don’t worry, the other stuff will come in due time as things are kinda spoilers to me

2 Likes

I think it’s nice. Though the small maximals and predacons thing is a little redundant, but that’s just a nitpick.

1 Like