Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

We just did haha XD

1 Like

Whoops, hope they still work!

1 Like

Nope, itā€™s fixed. Now you two will need to wait for the green light from the GMs (basically the Dungeon Masters).

1 Like

Itā€™s fixed because we swapped them for imgur links : D

1 Like

Cheers! Thanks again for replying so quickly. Looking forward to hearing back from them!

2 Likes

Same here and you are most welcome.

1 Like

the autobot faction was actually renamed the Cybertronian empire a while ago

1 Like

Though Autobots can still exist. Those who prefer Autonicus over Nova.

2 Likes

Itā€™s still what the faction is called, so technically speaking the autobot faction doesnā€™t really exist anymore.
@DuplexBeGreat accepted

1 Like

Soā€¦ how difficult would one say it is to get their hands on a nuke level bomb?

Iā€™m going to ignore that /s

This is a partially legitimate question.

I imagine it would be impossible if you arenā€™t of sufficient clearance because itā€™s a freaking nuke. I know, hopefully, that you are joking as signaled by the strikethrough.

1 Like

Fixed! @MaxinePrimal

2 Likes

Keep in mind the cybertronians are essentially the bad guys at the moment.

1 Like

Well Iā€™m less asking for how one could get their hands on a legitimate nuke than I am looking for a bombe of similar damage/megatons.

Also, this is partially joking. I did say I was investing in explosives.

He simply believes what Nova Prime is doing is just and fair, even if we both OOCly know itā€™s not. @MaxinePrimal

3 Likes

Your character, do as you see fit but I donā€™t think you need to do that as Autobots can still be in play even if the faction is officially called Cybertronian Empire and are the bad guys right now.

@KAI_BORG such a powerful bomb wouldnā€™t go unnoticed at all.

Feel free to join in whenever

1 Like

Aaah, hype! Thanks again.

2 Likes